Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trademeet to talk to Rhezon
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
ucsb
I have looked all around Trademeet for Rhezon but can't find him. I checked the tavern but after the guards fight a militia wizard appears in the tavern and says nothing to me. I have also tried solving the battling noble houses first but then Rhezon/militia wizard doesn't appear at all. Any ideas?
Senka
Do you have Taffic with you?
Rhezon is wandering outside
ucsb
I do have Traffic with me. I have searched all over Trademeet, inside town, outside town, inside buildings. Still can't seem to find Rhezon.
Senka
Well. Look here
ucsb
Searched that area but no luck. I will try going back to an earlier save. Thanks for the post.
Senka
Did you speak with Talantir?
ucsb
I spoke with Thalantyr the wizard in high hedge. That is how I wound up in Trademeet.
Vlad
Hi uscb. Did you find Rhezon eventually?
ucsb
Never did find him Vlad.
Vlad
This is possible if you come there too late. You have only 5 days after Taffic says that he should go to Trademeet. Normally in 5 days he should leave. Anyway, if you come there later than 5 days, Rhezon will be no more there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.