Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't get to Dorn's Deep
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
ucsb
Hi Vlad,

I am playing through the following version: SoA-ToB + ToB official patch (v26498) + BGT + BD-WeiDU v1.75 + TS v7.06 + NeJ3 v7.02. I have not installed any other mods.

After having Larrel examine the heartstone I get the following:

"Larrel take us to Dorn's Deep" to which Larrel replies, "I am sorry adventurer, but my power is sorely limited at present. If you wish to travel to Dorn's Deep you must find your own way, or return at a later time when my power is fully restored."

Am I missing something here? My party has a reputation of 12 and consists of Imoen, Dar, Shar-Teel, Harothgar, and Accalia. After speaking with Geralith and Larrel again I get the standard options to go back to Kuldahar or the future, but no option to go to Dorn's Deep. I have tried leaving the area and resting for 24 hours (return at a later time when my power is fully restored?) but nothing seems to work.

Advise?

Thanks,
Scott
Senka
You need to return to Kuldachar and then use portal. In Dorn Deep you will to travel using portal in Underdark
ucsb
I am a bit confused. So after returning to Kuldahar, I use the portal there. Unlike NeJ2 I will not go to Dorn's Deep until the underdark?
Senka
Unlike NeJ2 I will not go to Dorn's Deep until the underdark?

Yes
Vlad
Hi,

Like Senka said, it's the end of the first part. You have two options. First, to come back to Kuldahar and use the portal there. It will give the last chance to buy/sell some items and get the nice cloak from the wizard as a reward for bringing him a special book. Second, you can skip coming back to Kuldahar and ask Larrel to use the Astrolabe and return you to the future. In both cases, the first part of NeJ3 is over.

You'll come back to Kuldahar only in the Underdark, and then the third part of NeJ3 starts, which allows you to fully complete the IWD adventures in the past and to defeat the bad guy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.