Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rjali V6.0 Teaser
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Rjali NPC
nullset
V6.0 (under development) will incorporate elements from PST, including the option to romance Annah and/or Grace and/or Ravel. To leaven the mix, Jini (a female Djinn who knew the protagonist from BG1) has taken over Grace's brothal, and is half a romance as she will not join your party. Adahn and Morte also make appearances.

Who knows? Someday, I might even extend the mod to BGEE to introduce Rjali and Jini.

Meanwhile, I still have a few months of coding and testing to do before V6.0 can be released. Drool now; play later!
nullset
It is now released. Added appearances from Dakkon and Nordom.
nullset
Currently working on v7.0 which will allow you to temporarily set Annah/Grace/Ravel aside and pick them up later (but before chapter 4). Mostly, this version will be about final dialogue expansions. After this, I will be moving over to do the BGEE prequel which (*teaser*) will primarily be about Jini. Rjali will be a shadowy background figure. So, it will show up as the Jini Romance Mod - eventually.
Seewead
Hello, I am very curious: What does that mean - final dialogue expansions?

Can you give us an idea? Something to look forward to? thumb.gif

nullset
Last dialogue changes before I move over to BGEE Jini.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.