Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NeJ3 v7.0 - download info
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vlad
Please note that the downloads are shared on a personal basis via my Google drive. Please give me your email address, and you'll get the link for download.
bobbeurke
Hello Vlad,

P.M. sent.

I suppose NeJ-3 is still in progress ?
Vlad
Hi. It's the current version, and only this version is supported. I'll provide you with the links on my Google drive. Thanks.
@vGur
Dear Vlad, how can i take a part in testing current version? My email rugv@ukr.net
Vlad
Actually, it's not testing. smile.gif I'll add your email to the shared file at my Google Drive. Could you please give me your Gmail?
Senka
My email rugv@ukr.net

ukr.net? Where are you from? smile.gif
@vGur
300km from You, Senka biggrin.gif

Google - 2102rugv@gmail.com

p/s. Is there any compatibility-list for NEJ3? I've read Your posts about BWP, but maybe You still using some mods.
Thanks
Vlad
In principle, any NPC mods or item mods, any mods which do not modify the core game files should be fine. If you want to install an additional NPC mod, you may do so but on top of NeJ3. The most important is to make sure that it doesn't modify animations. Also, bear in mind that the first part of NeJ3 will completely throw your party out of the balance, so when you return to Irenicus dungeon, you may want to preserve your party as it is without changing NPCs. Of course Melora, Leina and Taffic maybe good additions to your party in the second and third parts. Other NPCs including those from other mods will be very weak. The same is true about items.

[EDIT] I suggest that you install first BDash-WeiDU 1.72 + NeJ3 and start playing until you complete the first part. If you still feel that you need another mod to install, just let me know which mods you want to install.
lambada
NeJ won't install properly with BDash1.72 since it has a REQUIRE_FILE ~Setup-BDToBv170.exe~ ~Please install Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.70~.
For anybody using latest Bdash, open setup-NeJ3v701.tp2 via text editor and change the above line into
REQUIRE_FILE ~Setup-BDToBv172.exe~ ~Please install Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.70~ until Vlad changes it on his part.
Vlad
There is a newer version of NeJ3 actually. smile.gif
niknik324
Hello!

Is there any way I can get NEJ3?
nikitavysotskiy@gmail.com

And will it work with Big World Project?
Vlad
Hi Nikita,

It won't work with BWP, but with BGT.

I'll send you the link once I update Baldurdash to v1.74, which will be very soon.

You'll need Baldurdash to install.
Pingu
Hi

I am actually new in this whole modding world
I noticed only a short time ago that there are so many different mods for baldur's gate.

I only played a few so far but one of them was Never Ending Journey. It was really awesome and i really enjoyed it.

Through google i found this forum and i saw that is a new version out or so it seems.

Now i want to ask if you could send me the link to this version please? That would be awesome.

My mail adress: neuner-neun89@gmail.com

Thank you in advance

P.s a really great mod

Sorry for the english it's not my native language
Vlad
Yes, of course. I'm now retesting compatibility of NeJ3 with TS. It won't take much time. Once it's checked, I'll probably upload it for public download for everyone, so there will be no need for private links any more.

Thank you for your praises.
Aldhorr
Hi, thx for the great mod. Would love to see what is going on next after Halruaa)
alador@mail.ru

Will it work with my current save (part 1 of nej2) in bgt-bwp or new game only?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.