Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Download Baldurdash v1.69
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Baldurdash-WeiDU
Vlad
This is a new version of Baldurdash fully compatible with NeJ3.

Hint: If you're playing dual- or multi-class fighter, you can get two strongholds. In order to do that, you need first to accept the fighter's stronghold.
Korvas Terindar
Why is there no link? I can't find one. Is there a way to get an archived version of this mod, rather than the auto install exe? the auto install exe for 1.68 doesn't work for me.
Vlad
There is a new version of Baldurdash v1.70. It is compatible with all new versions of my mods.

The previous version is not supported any more. Why do you need v1.69?
ALIEN
still downloads 1.68
Vlad
Yes, all those downloads are old, of course. But you have new versions. wink.gif
ALIEN
I have Baldurdash v1.70 but I'm not sure if it is also part of you private BETA for TS and NEJ. Besides, since it's distributed via googledrive, it required user interaction = manual download required (and besides besides, all of my GD links stopped working). Maybe it wasn't a problem 15 years ago when there was ~ 20 mods for BG but now it's unacceptable. So, if Baldurdash v1.70 can be publicly downloaded, please update file for previous link or provide new.
Vlad
Ok, I'll upload later today the newest version 1.71 including several cool components I've made recently.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.