Not many would have Taffic and Korgan in one group, but the dialogues Jan wrote are brilliant. So, I'll put here some of them.

Taffic is desperately looking for allies in the group, so Korgan seems a good candidate for him. biggrin.gif

Taffic: Ho Korgan Bloodaxe, I’m surprised to find you hanging about with this bunch. The way things are going there’s no fortune to be found in this group’s deeds.

Korgan: I’s beginning t’see that laddie. Still, thures a fair bit o’ lootin t’be done after the killing. Me axe here, now she be as ‘appy t’be spilling a few guts as I be to sorting thru ‘em!

Taffic: Still, it’s a bit of a comedown for the notorious Korgan Bloodaxe to be taking orders and not giving them wouldn’t you say?

Korgan: Lookie here laddie, jus’ cos I be helping these good folk out, don’t mean I be beholden to ‘em. Thure aint nuthun’ in the city fer a dwarf and ‘is axe, so as long as I can keep practising me swing agin a few eads, then this ‘ere suits me fine.

Taffic: Maybe, but you are by far the best fighter here, second only to myself, and I am certainly the best mage this group will ever find. So hows about you and me making sure we are getting our fair share of the spoils, say like keeping a couple of them fine gems we find back for ourselves? A little extra for the most excellent services that we provide, shall we say?

Korgan: Don’t work that way, I already tried it! Whenever I gets a thing in me pack, Vlad seems t’get a scent of it and *poof*, next store we be in it gets sold long with the rest o’ the stuff. I swear he can see right thru me damn pack, must be a perk o’havin’ a god for yer daddy!

Taffic: You noticed that too did you? I mean seeing into the pack thing? We could I suppose poke his eyes out, but that would only get us dismissed, or worse, dead. Mmm...

Korgan: (*A glint springs to his eye*) Heh-heh, yep but we’d be a might ‘arder to kill if the one doin’ the killing didn’t have no eyes.

Taffic: Heh-heh-heh, very true but I doubt we’d be any richer for our trouble. So I suppose we’ll have to think again. Leaving aside the poking out of eyes, which I think is a good idea, let’s both give some thought as to how we are going to exact payment to what we are worth, right Korgan my old mate?

Korgan: Aye, let’s think some more. (*Then turning away from the gnome*) Mate... Korgan b’ain no ones mate! The only mate Korgan ‘as a need fur is ‘is axe here and she be the only mate a dwarf’ll ever need!