Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ToD for EE v4.0.0
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Tower of Deception
Valiant
Hi my old friends...

I wasn´t here a very long time, as my RL stuff don´t allow me to work on BG mods anymore. I got married, I will have my first baby - son, so my interests are focused somewhere else atm. But I got a PM from LavaDV that he converted the lastest version of ToD (I believe it´s v3.3) to be compatible with BG2EE, but he hadn´t my permission so he couldn´t post it anywhere. So by this post I officially giving him my permission to bring this EE version to life. And because he sent me a link where he uploaded it already, I´m posting it here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2921855...oD%20v4.0.0.zip

Go for it and play ToD in Enhanced Edition as well... biggrin.gif Of course, you can still download original version for BG2TOB (not EE version) as before... wink.gif

Take care my old friends, I only hope I will have some free time in the future for BG modding... But RL must be first.
Graoumf
Thank you for this update, particularly for Lava!
nonosiren
It's been over 3 years since last post and deeply sorry for digging up the thread. These days i've enjoyed the journey in the bg2 enchanted edition and installed some mods i once played in the old bg2 - tower of deception was absolutely one of them. The problem is when it comes to download tower of deception v4.0 through the link on this page or v4.0.1 on GitHub, that all goes to total failure. Can anyone guide me through the downloading or toward a valid link tongue.gif Thank you soooooo much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.