Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About Sime Romance
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
christophe
Dear Vlad & Senka, I've some questions about the Sime romance in TS mod. But before, a precision: is it possible at the installation to exchange the BaldurDash 1.68 for the BG2 Fixpack 10 without creating issues ?
BEWARE - SPOILERS:
1) Will the romance be activated through the whole game (SoA + ToB) without Kachiko & Yoshimo (for example by expelling once for all both NPCs at the beginning of Chapter 2)?
2) Is it essential to go to the Cursed island and make the quests here ?
3) When - and how - intervene the fight against the chromatic dragon ? At the Chapter 6 ? Will the team be teleported and how they return after in Amn ?

I hope you'll give me a quick response; and sorry for my poor English, it's not my mother tongue...
Senka
is it possible at the installation to exchange the BaldurDash 1.68 for the BG2 Fixpack 10 without creating issues ?
Absolutely no

I never play Sime romance by myself but: 1) and 2) - this is the Tortured Souls. If you want't... why you installed this mod? smile.gif
3) This is the part of Sime romance I believe.

and sorry for my poor English, it's not my mother tongue...

The same, I'm Russian )))
christophe
Thank you for this quick response, Senka.

Well, I must point out I've played many times TS a few years ago and now I know well what it happens on the cursed island: the encounters with the Kachiko and Yoshimo 's parents, the kidnapping of Kachiko many fights, the trials, etc, and at the end our two protagonists blessed, reunited and with theirs alignments modified (and Yoshimo relieved of his geas of course).

I'm interested now only by the romance with Sime that I've been unable to finish it until the end along SoA. Giving the fact you haven't made this part of game, could somebody help me ? Vlad, are you here ?

It's interesting to reveal us that your mother tongue is Russian; mine is French. Salutations !

PS: yes, the battle against the Chromatic Dragon is a part of Sime romance. I don't know at all how it intervenes...
Vlad
Hi Christophe,

It should work without Yoshimo-Kachiko, as well. If you send them away, then you won't have an option to go to the island, but Sime will be still available for romancing.

I didn't check her romance for quite some time, only flirts, but I remember everything was okay the last time I played.

Rescuing Sime from the dragon is a dream, so don't worry - the party will fall asleep and then will wake up.
christophe
thanks for the reply, Vlad!
Well, now I know what I have to do...And the encounter with the dragon is a dream ? Well...I'll try at present the romance with the extrovert half-elf...
And too, I hope the Keldorn Romance will be finished very soon !
Vlad
Yes, SoA portion of the Keldorn Romance is in beta now. I don't want to rush and release it with bugs. All mods including Baldurdash have new/improved versions. New version of TS is also ready. Right now, I'm trying to complete the whole IWD game and release the third edition of NeJ. Things are going fast these days.

And this is my answer to paid mods such as BG:EE. smile.gif
christophe
Dear Vlad & Senka,
Will a new version of TS (7.05) be available very soon, I hope ?
Vlad
Christophe, I'll upload TS v7.05 for you tomorrow. smile.gif
christophe
Ah ! Good news indeed ! Thank you Vlad !
Abdelan
Could I request the newest version too? I was crazy busy with school for over a month and couldn't even find time to check my mail and now that I did the links you send me(the updated NeJ, TS v7.05 and BDash 1.69) do not work(google drive asks me for permission).

Sorry for the bother and much appreciated. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.