Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tortured Soul
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
MatLioLec
Hi there, i'm new to this forum. i'm also new to using a bunch of mods of baldur's gate. but i chose a few that i liked, and was careful to not overdue it.

anyways, i'm in the Tortured Soul mod right now and i'm totally stuck. i'm in a cave under ground, did the chess table fight, talked to the lady down there.. and cleared out the trapped cave afterwards. killed the lizards and the fire elementals.. found two altars that need a key i guess and i found one key.. but the key doesn't do anything.. and i can't advance.

plz help me out, i started another game after years of not touching it.. even started from BG1 and the did the expansion on there! if i can't get thru this, i'm screwed and i didn't back up my game b4 going there!

thank you.
Senka
Hi!
There is a solution, please look here http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=944
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.