Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leina's Romance
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
kiwidoc
Hi. I'm really enjoying this game - so much so that when I had the end of Dragon's Eye, heading for the Hand "can't go upstairs in Arundle's house" bug I completely reloaded and started again sticking religiously to the recommended load components and order.

I like to think long term when developing my PC characters. What I'd like to know is there any material for Leina once you've finished the Hrothgar quests - finished Part 2. I don't necessarily mean more quests or encounters, but will the romance develop any further? Will there be more talks and interjections?
Senka
As I remember, the last dialogue - Leina dances in tavern. I expected the firther conversations but they didn't happen. But I didn't continued this game... I finished before shipping to Spellhold.
Vlad
The romance is completed including flirts. It is independent of the major game once you finish Leina's quest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.