Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre 7.04 versions
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
kiwidoc
I'm looking forward to trying out this mod, as it looks great thumb.gif I was planning on using Dynaheir as an NPC but I see she is not available in version 7.04 Is it possible for me to have a look at an earlier version, but not too early? I only have 7.04 and the old 610.
Senka
Is it possible for me to have a look at an earlier version

No
Baronius
Actually, in the BWL archive database, we have a lot of old versions. The latest ones are: 611, 701, 702. Which is the last one with Dynaheir in it? (kiwidoc please note that even if we manage to find a version for you, you might not get support for it in Vlad's forums i.e. here, because it's an obsolete version.)
Senka
Which is the last one with Dynaheir in it?

I don't remember sad.gif It was very old version I afraid...

Oh just found! Version 6.11 would fit.
Baronius
Thanks, I found it here: http://vlad.blackwyrmlair.net/files/TSv611.exe
kiwidoc
Many, many thanks wub.gif I can now have a good long look at the readmes and decide where to go from here. I may not use the older version, but it is really good of you to give me the choice thumb.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.