Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need some help
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
trufa
Greetingz everybody!

I need some pre help to my 15.play. This time nothing spoilerish, only some install hints, and/or playstyle suggestions. My new character (fem elven F-M) is far ahead in BGI, so in this weekend will finish BGI, and after that beginning TS. My questions are, first the following additional mods/components compatibilities and/or descriptions.

-Bdash-weidu's nymph script(in my memories it has this component) is better, or the same as the Tactics Improved Nymph script? Because the tactics nymph is scripted very fine.
The following components of EoU (Easy of Use) is installable?
-Infinite Stacking (I din't want use one charachters full inventory slots to stack missiles/scrolls
-bottomless containers(not only BoH) (Reasons ar the same as above)
-True GM (It is Vital to Kachiko, even to dualscimitar, but it is better to 5*katana,1*Scimitar
-Multi GM (Not as important, as the previous one, but it is also fine to reach with Jaheira 5* in Club/Scimitar, and with PC 5*Staff)
-Magical armor+Rings (To me, it is almost more Vital, then True GM)
-Multi Stronghold (not Vital, but gives a fair amount of XP)
-No Drow avatars (not Vital, but the game is a little more enjoyable in UD)
Dungeon be GOne (I didn't want to spent a least one hour to hunt goblins in Chateau Irenicus, and With DBG I can hire YOshi, and this mod finishes before hiring Kachiko
Item Upgrade (Some of these items is carriable until the game's end (Rings of Preservations, Boots), and my new NPC can have a GOOD elven chain in TOB
SOme tactical modsIf Tactics,and/or Ascension, and/or Oversight-Improved Sendai is incompatible, then I shall forget SCS too? Just because with this question, I reached the other big problem: My plaing style is so fast, especially without some tactical mods, and with the Kachiko-Sime-Jaheira trio, that even Aeries romance (LT42 is the max), can't develop without some "hasting", not to talk about Jaheira's ROmance.

So, my next "big" question is, that somebody has some advice, how slow my gamestyle, without hasting a romance via cluaing, and "pausing" the game until the romancetimer reaches the next LT?

THX a lot
Hoppy
Hi Trufa,

Did you find the actual incompatibility in your last game going into TOB? unsure.gif It sounded like your game was broken as far as finishing it Tourtured Souls style huh.gif .

-Bdash-weidu's nymph script(in my memories it has this component) is better, or the same as the Tactics Improved Nymph script? Because the tactics nymph is scripted very fine.
Any of them are fine, all that is changed is NYMPH.BCS and maybe the actual creature NYMPHSUM or NYMPHSU. Install the component last so if you don't like Bdash's then go Tactics version.

The following components of EoU (Easy of Use) is installable?
-Infinite Stacking (I din't want use one charachters full inventory slots to stack missiles/scrolls
-bottomless containers(not only BoH) (Reasons ar the same as above)
-True GM (It is Vital to Kachiko, even to dualscimitar, but it is better to 5*katana,1*Scimitar
-Multi GM (Not as important, as the previous one, but it is also fine to reach with Jaheira 5* in Club/Scimitar, and with PC 5*Staff)
-Magical armor+Rings (To me, it is almost more Vital, then True GM)
-Multi Stronghold (not Vital, but gives a fair amount of XP)
-No Drow avatars (not Vital, but the game is a little more enjoyable in UD)

Bdash Multiple Stronghold is different than Ease of Use so don't install both. The rest is fine as they change ITM and 2DA files. These are all small tweaks anyways so go for it!

Item Upgrade (Some of these items is carriable until the game's end (Rings of Preservations, Boots), and my new NPC can have a GOOD elven chain in TOB
Just a dialog patch, nothing major compatibility-wise. I don't know if it has small bugs of its own.

CODE
SOme tactical modsIf Tactics,and/or Ascension, and/or Oversight-Improved Sendai is incompatible,

Vlad supports Ascension as far as compatibility so that means it is tested. Tactics and Oversight don't have the support from Vlad so you know where that will get you... very little support here. Now, you can try one or two components like Improved North Forest or Mike Barnes' Marching mountains but they overwrite so things can go bad.

I have never used DungeonBeGone but you don't seem to have trouble with it.

So, my next "big" question is, that somebody has some advice, how slow my gamestyle, without hasting a romance via cluaing, and "pausing" the game until the romancetimer reaches the next LT?

Rest,travel and good luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.