Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sime post Spellhold
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Vandervecken
Hi all,
Firstly, is it practical to start the romance with Sime in Chapter 6?
If not, I read there's some point where if the romance isn't far along, it breaks. Is it when ou go to Brynnlaw or Spellhold, and what love talk is it?

Additionally, what happens if Yoshimo is no longer going to turn traitor. Does anything in particular happen to him in Spellhold at all?

Thanks,
Vandervecken
Senka
No
Does anything in particular happen to him in Spellhold at all?

Yes
Vandervecken
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 11 2009, 11:20 PM) *
No

Ok, so I made sure to look at the baf file. I'm up to Flirt 5, which means the Sola encounter, and not on the main TS island. Can I do it after I leave that island, or does it have to be before?
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 11 2009, 11:20 PM) *
Does anything in particular happen to him in Spellhold at all?

Yes

I took the good path, so presumably he might throw off the Geas. I'm a bit sick of Kachiko and Yoshimo, so I might drop them after that happens. Does anything meaningful happen in later chapters I might miss?

Thanks for your help!

Vandervecken
Senka
Can I do it after I leave that island, or does it have to be before?
Before, I believe
Does anything meaningful happen in later chapters I might miss?

Kachiko herself will ask you about your choise just after Spellhold, and you can release them from your service.
You can miss one dialogue I believe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.