Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TS v7.04
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Vlad
I have re-uploaded the file. So, you may get it here:

TS v7.04

It will be uploaded soon to the BWL server. I only ask everyone who gets this mod, please refrain from redistributing it, and modifying its content without prior consent with me.

The installation instructions are the same as always: the mod should be installed only on the fresh BG2 installation. It means assuming that you have just installed SoA + ToB + ToB patch + Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68, then it's time to install TS v7.04. If you have already had other mods installed or other version of Baldurdash or TS, in this case the installation would probably not work. As usual, installation of other mods over TS, except NeJ2, Ascension and the upcoming Keldorn's romance, is risky. In this case, if you have problems after installing multiple mods over TS, then please don't post here and don't bother me. Turn to the Mega Mod group at the SHS instead.

Good luck!
Graoumf
Thanks Vlad! smile.gif
Hoppy
Thanks again Vlad for the speedy update beer.gif
Senka
Do we need to reinstall TS-7.04?
Jarno Mikkola
Thank you.
Vlad
Do we need to reinstall TS-7.04?

No. I am using the same initial installation of TS 7.04 with no problem.

Hoppy, if you install Bdash 1.68 + TS v7.04, there should not be any mentioning of BDash 1.67 unless you had it in the installation directory before, and instead of deleting all previous files, you just replaced them with the new versions (Vista likes doing this).
Senka
Thanks smile.gif
I already have Sime and Valygar and don't have any bugs. All ok smile.gif And new guardians in CC too...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.