Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Baldurdash-WeiDU
Vlad
Download
White Agnus
Hi, I only want to let you know, that the link is down... sad.gif
Vlad
Thank you. The link is fixed now.
White Agnus
Hi,
the link is down again... is there a other opportunity to upload the newest BDash Version?
Vlad
Download
Nek Romant
Give please the link
thewatcher
heya vlad. the link is broken again and i cant find 1.68 anywhere else. because of this i cant run ts v7.04.
thank you for your help rolleyes.gif
Vlad
"Thank you" for hacking my site. No more links here. I'll move the file to the DL download center only when all the issues will be resolved.

[EDIT] thewatcher, I see you're from Turkey. Could you please talk to this f*** bastard:

http://www.hackturkiye.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=15868

and inform him that because of his hack, you won't be able now to get the files from Vlad's site.
thewatcher
how can we resolve the problem?
if you want me to talk this guy then i will. give me your sites name.i can try
Vlad
the watcher,

I couldn't send you PM as you disabled it. Anyway, I suggest that you talk to this guy and explain him that he affected many people in the community. This guy is visiting the BWL forum. My professional web site is eishel.com. He strongly damaged it by replacing all the original files (web pages) with his own advertising his hacking community. Now I have no files to restore my web site. I paid for making my professional web site to a private web maker, but now I have no funds to repay him for restoring the site. I hope that this guy who hacked my site would be able to restore it, or at least send me the original files that he replaced. Please talk to him.

Thank you in advance.
Witch Lisa
Downloaded in november

BD-WeiDU v1.68

@Vlad: if you donĀ“t like the link, you can delete it. I will send you delete-link.
Creepin
Witch Lisa,
Thanks for an upload, it sucked to not being able to get the thing from anywhere!
Senka
Creepin, you may ask me wink.gif
Creepin
Thanks Senka, will do so next time! smile.gif
thewatcher
vlad. i have send a pm to that guy with having an account on his website. i waited for the answer but no answer had received for two weeks. somehow now i cant enter the website . notice that
cmorgan
For BiG World Project people who want Baldurdash included in their install, the distributed automatic installer still redirects users to the removed file.

DEBUG output:
The following mod(s) could not be downloaded:
Baldurdash (BD-WeiDU) v1.6.8: The Mod itself (BDash168.exe)

The current solution seems to be contacting the current maintainer (Vlad, OP in this topic) via PM here for a private download, or manually downloading from the provided rapidshare Wich Lisa put up in this post.

(I am assuming this is ok, as the rapidshare link has been downloaded over 400 times and Vlad has noit removed it - please edit the posts accordingly if this is not ok).
lroumen
Vlad, could you upload it onto the forum as attachment to a post or instead would it be possible to put it on the Dragons Hoard (it's v166 on the Hoard)?
Vlad
You can use the DL link provided above. Thanks Lisa.
TaintedMustard
Lisa's link is broken. Could anyone else post or PM the file? Thanks in advance.
Senka
PM me your mail and I will send you.
Through PM it impossible: BD is too big
Baronius
Senka, people in the Visitor group cannot use the Personal Messenger (PM) system, they need to upgrade (at least) to Privileged Visitor.

I'll send you a PM, and then I will upload it and give you the link. smile.gif
MsKitty
Howdy!

Dunno if any of y'all remember me. *Way* back in the day, I was one of the moderators at the old BIS/Interplay boards. Several years and 2 children later, I've decided to go adventuring along the Sword Coast again.

I'm intrigued by playing the BGTrilogy, and the BiG World install seems just gleefully fun. But as good of a fix as G3fix is, I just can't go without some of the Baldurdash stuff.

I see from reading this thread that the link to the Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68 is down. And I also see that there has been a major issue with a moron hacking Vlad's site with crap. Thus no direct links, TOTALLY understandable.

It took me a little digging earlier tonight, but I found a source for it. Here's directions for others on how to get it, WITHOUT a direct link:

1) In GOOGLE, type: Baldurdash WeiDU "1.68" (make sure to have the quote marks around the numbers)
2) The 2nd item on the list should read "BiG World Project (BWP) v8.2 - Spellhold Studios - Page 22" ---- click on that
3) The first link from rapidshare is broken
4) The 2nd link from depositfiles *WORKS* Change the default language at the top to whatever you prefer. You'll have to wait a minute or 2 if you want the download for free.

That's it. cool.gif
Senka
BDWeidu1.68
http://dh.blackwyrmlair.net/mods_download.php?mod=359
jnpanda
QUOTE(Senka @ Apr 30 2010, 10:56 PM) *

This link is broken
johanneshint
It's 2011 and February now, and it seems, that this Baldurdash WeiDU 1.68 file still isn't available on the BiG World Setup.

Is it needed for the BiG World to run properly?

I tried to manually download it, but all the links were broken, so I just cancelled this mod in the BiG World Setup.

Will I still be able to run and play the BiG World?
Baronius
Fixed.
Nokao
Hi guys ...
Sorry but I have a doubt:

I just installed SoA and ToB and I patched with the official patch (v26498)

After this I readed that I have to "baldurdash" the game, but before this I have to install the old Baldurdash or this Baldurdash-WeiDU comprehends everything ?

I'm following this list:
http://modlist.pocketplane.net/index.php?a...st&cat_id=8
Should I install them all ?
Senka
If you going to play TS or NEJ you strongly need BDWeidu. If not - chect the readme of mods you want to play. For original game "old good" Baldurdash is enough.
If you going to install BDWeidu you need to remove original Baldurdash.
I hope you did backup... smile.gif
wigzynz
QUOTE(Vlad @ Sep 20 2009, 03:32 PM) *
Download

The link is down again. Any chance to re-up? biggrin.gif
wigzynz
QUOTE(Vlad @ Sep 20 2009, 03:32 PM) *
Download

The link is down again. Any chance to re-up? biggrin.gif
Senka
The link is down again. Any chance to re-up?

No-no, link works correctly. Just checked.
But it would be new version soon.
I mean this link http://dh.blackwyrmlair.net/mods_download.php?mod=359
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.