Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TS7.03/1
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
trufa
So, in my long weekend I had a lot of time, to play 7.03. I made a "relatively big" install
I am beginning UD, and did every quest in Amn, except the limited wish quest

Because it was a first run with my favourite mods new version, I played my favourite character, the female kensodruid, Marina with it.

She is extremelly good with melee fights (even better than Kachiko), and with healing/buffing spellz. But first, and foremost, I found a portrait to her extremelly fitting. I never found any picture, that was so perfect to a dualclassed character (not only to kensodruid)

Here is Marina's portrait before resizing to BG.

At the beginning I tried, (as on the portrait), dualwielding Clubs (Blackblood+Gnasher), it wasn't bad, but because Kachiko hasn't a lot of spell, I made Kachiko to dualwield Dakkons, and Marina received Belm to offhand. The result is... A so good weaponcombination, that hits dualkatanas,katana-longswords. So extremellly good, and this can be obtained without any mods (Blackblood+Belm). She made the first duel in Naka arena, making short with Harm+Shillelagh. She is so good, that she will go to the rank of my super-premium characters (400 HP Barbarian-Mage 25WIS totemist, and such)

Sime "juicy" Linvail
As the romantic interest, (and the fact, that she is a blond (half)elf female) I couldn't pass her. The romance was as expexted, as well the "character". She joined with a bit smaller amount of XP, but still about a 500kXP more, than the protagonist. The first HLA again came at 2.25M XP, but the second normally at 3mXP. Sime's first dialogue with Imoen was fine, didn't came the others, but I din'play much since the first dialogue. The previous "Imoen dialogue" problem ocurred with all of the SIme-Dyna SPOILER!
( Boo)
banters, and maybe one of the Sime-Minsc banters (didn't remember). As the protagonist goes for clubs, I can't try with Sime new weaponcombinations. But a Question about SIme: On her background, and banters/lovetalks didn't found any reference, why she is a stalker ranger. The point is, maybe a beastmaster kit would fit more to her "charachter"

Yoshimo "trapper" Hashimoto
There isn't much to talk about YOshimo. He goes with his previous strategy. Tasheron bow and traps before TS quest, Yosi katana+Blade of Night+mourner armor in, and after TS main quest

Kachiko "supertank" Nakanishi I let her at the beginning with her dualwielded scimitars, but her effectiveness was surprisingly low (only 3. position), so I changed to dualwielded Dakkons, and that is her shine. Many player said, that a kensomage is owerpowered with dualwielded katanas. NO, the true Superpair is a kensage with dualkatana, AND a kensodruid with offhand belm (8, and 10 attack/round with maximum damage...) Her first Imoen banter goes fine, and like Sime, there wasn't any time, to trigger the second.

Minsc I tried somewhat new in TS, so Minsc came along, with various 2 handed weapons, and a lot of banters with miss Juicy. I modified my last entry at the topic TS 12, because he uses Scarab of Goodwill, but only because Gauntlets of dexterity isn"t avaible to him, because he uses bracers of Archery, and throwing spears via Item upgrade mod.

Imoen She is suprisingly effective, because I lost her in the backrank in some improved sauhagin battle, only to find her in the front (I forget to swich Staff of Magi to Tasheron bow), and in the main (improved) sauhagin battle her Malision+Wail of Bashee opened the way to the Superpair to the improved sauhagin priestess and the avatar of Sekolah. As written, the Sime-Immy, and Kachiko-Immy Banters (at least the first) triggered fine

Here is my weidu.log:

~SETUP-BDTOBV167.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for ToB, v1.67 WeiDU
~SETUP-BDTOBV167.TP2~ #0 #4 // RESTORED DAK'KON'S BLADE
~SETUP-BDTOBV167.TP2~ #0 #6 // Dual Wielding Fix for Rogues by aVENGER
~SETUP-BDTOBV167.TP2~ #0 #7 // Textupdatepack -> Baldurdash English Text Update Pack for ToB, v1.4 WeiDU
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v7.03
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #1 // ANIMATIONS. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #2 // GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE (GUI). This component adds new GUI to your original BG2. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #3 // AREAS & SOUNDS. This component is required to play the mod.
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3073 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Reputation Has No Effect, Stores Price Fixed at 60% (Luiz): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~VIC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Lich Slayer Scimitar: v2.0
~VIC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The Djin Merchant: v2.0
~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6
// Recently Uninstalled: ~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v5
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tougher Sendai (ToB Required)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Ilyich (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved TorGal and De'Arnisse Keep
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Bodhi
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Irenicus
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Twisted Rune
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #9 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Mae'Var
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Kensai Ryu's Tougher Kangaxx and Guardians
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #16 // Ishan's "Always Toughest Random Spawns in Dungeons"
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Gebhard Blucher's Random City Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #18 // Kensai Ryu's Random Wilderness Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #19 // Improved Undead
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Golems
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Mind Flayers
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #22 // Smarter Dragons in SoA
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #23 // Smarter Beholders
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #24 // Kensai Ryu's Smarter Vampires
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Slightly Smarter Mages and Liches
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #26 // Fighter-Class Archer Kit
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #27 // Anti-Paladin Kit
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Göran Rimén's Improved Nymphs
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #30 // SimDing0's Improved Oasis
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mike Barnes' Marching Mountains
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #34 // Slightly Tougher Demons
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Tougher Druid Grove
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #36 // Tougher Fire Giants
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Streamlined Trolls
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Make Amaurea's BG2 Portraits available for use by the PC
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie 1.1 (Sexy Aerie)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Anomen 1.1 (Chivalrous Anomen)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Cernd
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Edwin
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Haer'Dalis
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Imoen 1.0 (Sweet Imoen)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Jaheira 1.2 (Intense Jaheira)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Jan 1.0 (Older Jan)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Keldorn 1.0 (Bearded Keldorn)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #19 // Korgan
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mazzy
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Minsc 1.0 (Minsc, buttkicker of evil)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #23 // Nalia
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok 1.0 (incandescent gaze)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #26 // Valygar 1.0 (braids)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Viconia 1.0 (Bitchy Viconia)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Yoshimo 1.0 (Bearded Yoshimo)
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)

-I didn't say Celestials mod is incompatibe with TS, I am saying only that strongly recommended not to install PNP Celestials with TS

-In my previous non TS play I tried with a male protagonist the Romantic encounters mod, and now with a female protagonist... Some of the Components (weathermstress Ada, Chanelle) are more picant, then Sime's flirts. Obviously Yoshimo, and Valygar component is incompatible, but Desharik is also made some "non-crucial dizzy", but nothing beyond repair.

-Really should someone separate correctly the Solabuffs, so it souldn't be any problem with TS. It is annoying doing the buffs, without the SOla-buffs.

Other mods and components are fine (by now)(pre UD), and the Nakanishi mages was a little (just a little) more difficult than other times, installed Tactics Smarter mages
Vlad
Trufa, are you sure that Sime's romance is compatible with all the mods you have installed?

The previous "Imoen dialogue" problem ocurred with all of the SIme-Dyna banters, and maybe one of the Sime-Minsc banters (didn't remember)

I think that you are aware of that Dyna and Coran have been removed from the mod in v7.

But a Question about SIme: On her background, and banters/lovetalks didn't found any reference, why she is a stalker ranger. The point is, maybe a beastmaster kit would fit more to her "charachter"

Haven't you try romancing her ever? I sincerely hope that you have not ruined Sime's romance with your installation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.