Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TS 7.03
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
christophe
Well Vlad, I understand you're irritated about these unofficial uploads of your works, but please go back on your decision. It only penalizes the honest players came on BWL who want to play with this new version of this excellent mod, specially the ones who wanted at last to play the Valygar romance, like myself. I hope we'll be able to download normallyTS v7.03 on BWL very soon.
Nevertheless, send me for the moment the link for the download of the new version of TS via PM. Thanks.
PS: excuse me for my poor English; it's not my native language.
Vlad
Hi christophe,

Unfortunately, the new versions of my mods won't be available for public download anymore. If you wish, I'll provide you or anyone else with a personal download link, but you should enable your IM in this case. You'll agree that this link is for your personal use only, and won't be redistributed in the web. Also, I'd like to know where are your from. Please send me IM.
christophe
Bonjour Vlad
Well, I respect your decision and I hope I will play with the new version of TS very soon. But I have a problem: I'm a perfect neophyte about Internet, and I don't know how to enable my IM here in the BWL profiles; if you could help me please.I've had tried to access to your profile, but I'm unable to send you an e-mail now....
Perhaps you've guessed it, I'm french, a very old French (age: 43) who loves, well, roleplaying (I'm playing a immortal mexican in GURPS Highlander), reading, WW2 history of aviation and classic music 'Beethoven and specially Bruckner).
Baronius
All newly registered members are automatically added to the Visitor group. Members in this group cannot access the private messenger. We've reviewed your account and added you to the Forum member group. Now you can use the private messenger to send a PM to Vlad, and your posts in the forum will appear immediately, without moderator approval smile.gif
christophe
Thanks, Baronius !
Now I'm ready for the adventure !
Kath27
I can well understand Vlad's decision. I design embroidery and the torrent epidemic rips off my copyright, my income (dammit haven't yet found out how to do without food) and my peace of mind. Not that my opinion is actually relevant - it's Vlad's and he's entitled to it!

Please can I be reviewed for possible access to IM so I can ask for a TS download?

Kath
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.