Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TS v7.03
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Vlad
New version 7.03 includes several bug fixes, mainly in Valygar's romance. Thanks to critto, trufa, Hoppy, Ardanis and others who reported the problems. As for downloading TS v7.03, it is available only upon request. It won't be uploaded to public servers in order to prevent any unawarranted redistribution, particularly inside buggy Russian mega-collections distributed through torrents.
Valiant
Hi Vlad, if you donĀ“t mind, I would like to download it. If you could provide me download link via PM, I would be grateful. Thanks smile.gif
Dernit
I would like the new version as well, I started it a long time ago but stopped playing BG2 for a while. Now I would like to try it again.
Persona
Would very much appreciate a link to the latest version as well since my last megamod install lacks this mod and I'm looking to install a lot more this time round. Thanks in advance, cheers.
Chev
Persona,
Don't use TS v7.03 with a Mega Mod, only use approved mods. Use TS-BP with a Mega Mod.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.