Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: several questions
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Alv
This is my first post, so I'd like to say "hello" to you wink.gif

The topic has been probably brought up, but i really don't feel like reading all 3 pages of questions and answers.

1. NeJ 1, NeJ 2, part 1, 2, 3, oh, i can't get through this maze, could you explain to me how NeJ is divided? Is NeJ1 included in NeJ 2.
QUOTE("Vlad")
It's not my sole work. Larrienne is also working on NeJ2 part 3. She is coming back.

So NeJ2 part 3 (whatever it is wink.gif) is ongoing project?
3. I'd like to play NeJ with a few other mods, i.e. Ascension, ItemUpgrade, some tactical challange for Shadows of Amn: Improved Battles/Tacstic/SCSII/Spellhold Gauntlet and maybe Mazzy Friendship (but not so much). Which ones are safe?

Thanks in advance for all answers

PS.
QUOTE("Vlad")
Anyway, until I finish Keldorn, no further work on part 3 will be performed.

What a shame, I never liked this googy-goody wink.gif
Chev
1. Yes

2. I would say don't wait for it, someday you might find that it has been finished.

3. ItemUpgrade should be alright to install with NeJ. Here for a list of approved mods with NeJ.
Alv
What a huge list ;p

Other mods such as Ascension-WeiDU, some NPC-WeiDU mods, which do not conflict with TS and NeJ2 content, are optional and should be installed after installation of NeJ2 v6.9.1.
What about mods that overwrite only several *.2da files, such as: changed HLA lists from Refinements or lvl50? To my mind they can't be uncompatibile with anything. In the latter post i forgot to mention some components of bg2 tweak pack - basically i keep in mind only maximum hp on level up and elven immunity to charm, are they ok? I thought of Revised hell trials, but it won't probably work.

Please pay attention that Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.66 is a MUST!

From my interest, will G3 fixpack work well, instead? It currently includes all of the fixes addressed by Baldurdash.
Chev
QUOTE(Alv @ Aug 1 2009, 06:14 AM) *
It currently includes all of the fixes addressed by Baldurdash.

No, it doesn't. They have taken different paths.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.