Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TS 11. time, or returned back
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
trufa
I had much time after about a year, so I decided to play TS again. I started at he very beginning, in BG 1, to create the ulimate character to BG II.

The party in TS

Kachiko
/kensomage/ The good "old" Kachiko... Go on 5*to scimitar when she get improved haste, so in 750k XP she has 10 attack/round with maximal damage (Improved haste+kai) The ultimate weapon for her is Belm in offhand, make her get 5 attack/round without improved haste. he main weapon is irrevelant. Every at least +3 scimitar will do it (+3 Water's Edge, Kachiko's Wakizashi, and other mod scimiars) Kachiko is so powerful, that it is also irrevelant hat she get the exremely owerpowered ItemUpgrade Water's Talon +4 or not.

And She isn't the most powerful character in the party. She has only 23% in IGK (ingame Killing)

Sime /stalker-cleric/ Oh Sime, My PC's beloved regardless of race, and gender... She is good, as ever be, with her old weaponry, Flail of Ages, and later Crom to offhand. The only new strategy is, hat she(and other priests and druids) didn't memorize Blade Barrier/Globe of Blades preventing any unnecessary partykillings (in the worst case the 2 priest killed eachother with BB+GoB) she get some cool elementals, and later Deva's, who with the proper modding (PnP Celestials) summon a planetar. Sime ges oo early HLA-s, at 2m, or at 2,5m xp.

She has 15% in IGK, but it doesn't matter, because her romance, and especially her flirtings is so nice, (at nights would I say juicy... blush.gif ), that is almost reached the 18+ category, especially with female protagonist

Jaheira /figher-druid/ Jaheira, the perfect support. She can get into fight when Sime get's hurt, or on the very unlikely event, the 2 supertank (Kachiko+PC) didn't bring down a mage can cast insect plague. Beside that she summons and heals very effectively, and waits until she gets Impaler and whirlwind... (In this game she got he first whirlwind, when she get Impaler)

She has only 13% IGK, but it wasn' any VERY big fight, when she get Impaler+Whirlwind.

Sheina the PC /barbarian9->mage/ she is the most powerful character in my BG2 experiences. with expanded dualclass can get a barbarian to a mage. In Tutu, especially with Grey Clan you can easy get 320k XP. She, after solving the Greyclan quest dualled to mage (making Durlag tower and werewolf island exremely difficult, but it doesn't mater), and not to easy BG 2, until she gained her first class back (very soon). After that she became my most destroyer PC ever. when dualled to a mage, she got her familiar, which disappeared in the beginnig at BG", but the HP's didn't, along with her extremelly high HP and she get new familiar, along with hp. And finally when get Tenser's transformaions spell, she reached almost 400 HP (with Spear of Kuldahar she could reach 400HP), because Tenser also doubled the Item gained HP-s, along with innate DHM, and Barbarian Rage. She get dualwielded Dakkon blades, which are upgraded via Yoshimo (the quickest developing charachter), becaming to the insane amount HP, extremelly low AC, and insane amount of spells. Much more, which needed, except lvl4.
Didn't needed 12 MMissile, 4 Melf arrow beyond 2*blur,mir image, res. fear, luck, and wih lvl 3,4,5 also get so many spells, which are almost too many. She can get almost every battle. ALONE.

Her biggest battle was the improved Kangaxx Guardian battle (2 liches (one of them is archlich (mage/priest),17 skeleton warrior, 2 Nishruu, 4 minotaur, 1 vorpalizing dwarf (Thank you Jaheira for the long lasting deah ward), and 1 big HP, good Thaco warrior.) wihout a cheasy Prot undead, or prot magic scroll
With the proper buff (Everything in lvl 1-6, with sp. im abjur+sp. Shield) She killed everybody except the archlich, without suffering a wound. When she got the Archlich, the sp.IM, along with Tenser weared off. Sheina casted the second Tenser, the Archlich disabled the Prot mag energy,and Sheina managed to kill the archlich, "suffering" in he process no less then 5 Abi Dalzim (2 of them in Time Stop), and after he last kill, she remained above 150 HP.

The picture below is in the first Tenser battle.(One on one with the unseeing eye, not using the rod

Her IGK is the best, 41%

Yoshimo
/bounty hunter/ Yoshimo is (beyond disabling traps, and the fact, he is the main character of the mod) to upgrade the fastest the dakkon blades (it could be something made to not letting raving dualclassed fighter-mages dualwielding dakkons, for example removing Deidre's), and setting traps. He has very low IGK (9%, if my memories are correct), but except the 2 PC's lich, Yoshimo is the lichkiller. I didn't let him on Dragons, because sentimentally I wanted the PC doing that with one on one combat (PC's tensered HP is more than a double any characters in SOA, and in TOB I found only one, Saladrex, who has more han 50% HP, then my Tensered PC). His TS weaponry is so goodly fit to Yoshi, that removes the otherwise too owerpowered Celesial +5 (IemUpgrade), and he cheesy Sanchudooku +4 (Tactics-Kuroisan)

Imoen
/"Imoen" dual thief-Mage/ poor little Imoen... My otherwise primary mage is reduced only to breaching, and true seeing above some self deffense spells (2 mirr.Image,Stoneskin, Spell turning)(She has the Edion Ring of Wizardry, and the Second ring of Wizardry....) and she has the same old dialogue problem with the TS NPC-s, and didn't installed Imoen dialogue fix)
IGK 1% weaponry limited to throwing weapons, allowing her to bear the Rogue rebalanced bucklers

The party is in the underdark, before Illihid city, and improved beholder Caverns, 2 dungeons, which required the fully powered supertanks in timestop (one of them reached 400 HP, and he other has 10 atack/round with max damage)

my Weidu log:
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #2 // BONUS MERCHANTS. These are the two bonus merchants from the original BioWare Collector’s Edition CD.
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #4 // RESTORED DAK'KON'S BLADE
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #6 // Dual Wielding Fix for Rogues by aVENGER
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #7 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for ToB, v1.66 WeiDU
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v7.02
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #1 // ANIMATIONS. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #2 // GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE (GUI). This component adds new GUI to your original BG2. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #3 // AREAS & SOUNDS. This component is required to play the mod.
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tougher Sendai (ToB Required)
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v5
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.20
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3073 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Reputation Has No Effect, Stores Price Fixed at 60% (Luiz): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs are never angry about reputation: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3141 // Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes and Dreams -> Non-Silly Version: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved TorGal and De'Arnisse Keep
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Bodhi
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Mae'Var
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Kensai Ryu's Tougher Kangaxx and Guardians
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Gebhard Blucher's Random City Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #23 // Smarter Beholders
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Göran Rimén's Improved Nymphs
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Tougher Druid Grove
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie 1.0 (Innocent Aerie)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Anomen 1.1 (Chivalrous Anomen)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Cernd
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Edwin
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Haer'Dalis
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 1.1 (Bratty Imoen)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Jaheira 1.2 (Intense Jaheira)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Jan 1.0 (Older Jan)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Keldorn 1.0 (Bearded Keldorn)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #19 // Korgan
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mazzy
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Minsc 1.0 (Minsc, buttkicker of evil)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #23 // Nalia
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok 1.0 (incandescent gaze)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #26 // Valygar 1.0 (braids)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Viconia 1.0 (Bitchy Viconia)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Yoshimo 1.0 (Bearded Yoshimo)
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB) before Sime-Vampire encounter uninstallend, afer that reinsalled)
Senka
Hi, Trufa!
What version of TS you would play? 7.02? Do you plan to romance Valygar?

PS: Your PC is beatiful smile.gif
Ardanis
That's from Guild Wars MMORPG as far as I can discern.
Vlad
Hi trufa,

I'm also coming back to fix the leftovers in TS. This is because I need bagless and compatible install for Keldorn's romance. Unfortunately, I won't be able to take any use of your current walkthrough since you have installed too much mods which either I cannot approve from the compatibility point of view or I have no idea what the mod adds to the game. On the other hand, I would be very pleased if you could play a plain TS game. I can provide you with BDash-WeiDU v1.67 for such game.

Anyway, the portrait is really good.

Good luck!
trufa
Senka!
I Played 7.02
Valygar romance??? I really don't know. I like Annoyman more than Valygar, and Annoyman has a really sucking "character".
A question to the unlikely event that I play Valygar romance: What kind of females will he romancing (race,class,allignment restriction)? I know, when will start

Vlad!
I will play a (nearly) plain TS (only wih some tweaking (EoU, or g3 bg2 tweak)), because the Imoen dialogue bugs, and the some other minor bugs are really annoying. (probably nothing related to TS)

I finished SoA, at nearly 5m XP
The feared improved beholder tunnel was nothing, because the 2 killingmachine runned and slashed through he whole dungeon in 30 ingame seconds.
Senka
What kind of females will he romancing (race,class,allignment restriction)? I know, when will start

Standart, I believe... I don't now about aligment restriction because never pley evil smile.gif
trufa
QUOTE(Senka @ Jul 25 2009, 07:05 PM) *
What kind of females will he romancing (race,class,allignment restriction)? I know, when will start

Standart, I believe... I don't now about aligment restriction because never pley evil smile.gif

And neutral? Just because I am seriously thinking, go with druid (some sort)

Vlad!
Something new entries to the fuure incompaibility list
EoU faster ch1 and ch2 cuscenes
g3 tweaks faser dreams
tournabout mod
Senka
And neutral? Just because I am seriously thinking, go with druid (some sort)

I think it's ok
critto
Protagonist should be a female of one of the following races: Human, Elf, Half-Elf, Halfling. No other requirements.
Vlad
Of course. TS modifies the cutscenes to Brynnlaw and from, the cutscene with Imoen, and some other cutscenes, as well. Altering them may have unpredictable consequences.

g3 tweaks faser dreams
tournabout mod

I have no idea which changes these mods introduce into the game.
trufa
QUOTE(Vlad @ Jul 26 2009, 10:52 PM) *
Of course. TS modifies the cutscenes to Brynnlaw and from, the cutscene with Imoen, and some other cutscenes, as well. Altering them may have unpredictable consequences.

g3 tweaks faser dreams
tournabout mod
I have no idea which changes these mods introduce into the game.

At the final battle at the throne of baal, it adds an additional Yoshimo...
Hoppy
Watch out for the death variable of Vlad's vampire creature from Sime's Romance and Wesley's Solaufein. They have the same death variable which you handle by uninstalling/reinstalling but globals may still be active if you are following Sime's romance path.

Good luck with that mega tactic mod...it looks fun trufa! cool.gif

QUOTE(trufa @ Jul 28 2009, 06:27 AM) *
At the final battle at the throne of baal, it adds an additional Yoshimo...

Conceptually incompatible with TS but not sure if TURNABOUT relies on the same globals as if he betrayed the PC as per vanilla BG. Have fun with Gorion as an ally! (good mod!)
DanHibiki_Fan
QUOTE(trufa @ Jul 24 2009, 11:26 AM) *
I had much time after about a year, so I decided to play TS again. I started at he very beginning, in BG 1, to create the ulimate character to BG II.

The party in TS

Kachiko
/kensomage/ The good "old" Kachiko... Go on 5*to scimitar when she get improved haste, so in 750k XP she has 10 attack/round with maximal damage (Improved haste+kai) The ultimate weapon for her is Belm in offhand, make her get 5 attack/round without improved haste. he main weapon is irrevelant. Every at least +3 scimitar will do it (+3 Water's Edge, Kachiko's Wakizashi, and other mod scimiars) Kachiko is so powerful, that it is also irrevelant hat she get the exremely owerpowered ItemUpgrade Water's Talon +4 or not.

And She isn't the most powerful character in the party. She has only 23% in IGK (ingame Killing)

Sime /stalker-cleric/ Oh Sime, My PC's beloved regardless of race, and gender... She is good, as ever be, with her old weaponry, Flail of Ages, and later Crom to offhand. The only new strategy is, hat she(and other priests and druids) didn't memorize Blade Barrier/Globe of Blades preventing any unnecessary partykillings (in the worst case the 2 priest killed eachother with BB+GoB) she get some cool elementals, and later Deva's, who with the proper modding (PnP Celestials) summon a planetar. Sime ges oo early HLA-s, at 2m, or at 2,5m xp.

She has 15% in IGK, but it doesn't matter, because her romance, and especially her flirtings is so nice, (at nights would I say juicy... blush.gif ), that is almost reached the 18+ category, especially with female protagonist

Jaheira /figher-druid/ Jaheira, the perfect support. She can get into fight when Sime get's hurt, or on the very unlikely event, the 2 supertank (Kachiko+PC) didn't bring down a mage can cast insect plague. Beside that she summons and heals very effectively, and waits until she gets Impaler and whirlwind... (In this game she got he first whirlwind, when she get Impaler)

She has only 13% IGK, but it wasn' any VERY big fight, when she get Impaler+Whirlwind.

Sheina the PC /barbarian9->mage/ she is the most powerful character in my BG2 experiences. with expanded dualclass can get a barbarian to a mage. In Tutu, especially with Grey Clan you can easy get 320k XP. She, after solving the Greyclan quest dualled to mage (making Durlag tower and werewolf island exremely difficult, but it doesn't mater), and not to easy BG 2, until she gained her first class back (very soon). After that she became my most destroyer PC ever. when dualled to a mage, she got her familiar, which disappeared in the beginnig at BG", but the HP's didn't, along with her extremelly high HP and she get new familiar, along with hp. And finally when get Tenser's transformaions spell, she reached almost 400 HP (with Spear of Kuldahar she could reach 400HP), because Tenser also doubled the Item gained HP-s, along with innate DHM, and Barbarian Rage. She get dualwielded Dakkon blades, which are upgraded via Yoshimo (the quickest developing charachter), becaming to the insane amount HP, extremelly low AC, and insane amount of spells. Much more, which needed, except lvl4.
Didn't needed 12 MMissile, 4 Melf arrow beyond 2*blur,mir image, res. fear, luck, and wih lvl 3,4,5 also get so many spells, which are almost too many. She can get almost every battle. ALONE.

Her biggest battle was the improved Kangaxx Guardian battle (2 liches (one of them is archlich (mage/priest),17 skeleton warrior, 2 Nishruu, 4 minotaur, 1 vorpalizing dwarf (Thank you Jaheira for the long lasting deah ward), and 1 big HP, good Thaco warrior.) wihout a cheasy Prot undead, or prot magic scroll
With the proper buff (Everything in lvl 1-6, with sp. im abjur+sp. Shield) She killed everybody except the archlich, without suffering a wound. When she got the Archlich, the sp.IM, along with Tenser weared off. Sheina casted the second Tenser, the Archlich disabled the Prot mag energy,and Sheina managed to kill the archlich, "suffering" in he process no less then 5 Abi Dalzim (2 of them in Time Stop), and after he last kill, she remained above 150 HP.

The picture below is in the first Tenser battle.(One on one with the unseeing eye, not using the rod

Her IGK is the best, 41%

Yoshimo
/bounty hunter/ Yoshimo is (beyond disabling traps, and the fact, he is the main character of the mod) to upgrade the fastest the dakkon blades (it could be something made to not letting raving dualclassed fighter-mages dualwielding dakkons, for example removing Deidre's), and setting traps. He has very low IGK (9%, if my memories are correct), but except the 2 PC's lich, Yoshimo is the lichkiller. I didn't let him on Dragons, because sentimentally I wanted the PC doing that with one on one combat (PC's tensered HP is more than a double any characters in SOA, and in TOB I found only one, Saladrex, who has more han 50% HP, then my Tensered PC). His TS weaponry is so goodly fit to Yoshi, that removes the otherwise too owerpowered Celesial +5 (IemUpgrade), and he cheesy Sanchudooku +4 (Tactics-Kuroisan)

Imoen
/"Imoen" dual thief-Mage/ poor little Imoen... My otherwise primary mage is reduced only to breaching, and true seeing above some self deffense spells (2 mirr.Image,Stoneskin, Spell turning)(She has the Edion Ring of Wizardry, and the Second ring of Wizardry....) and she has the same old dialogue problem with the TS NPC-s, and didn't installed Imoen dialogue fix)
IGK 1% weaponry limited to throwing weapons, allowing her to bear the Rogue rebalanced bucklers

The party is in the underdark, before Illihid city, and improved beholder Caverns, 2 dungeons, which required the fully powered supertanks in timestop (one of them reached 400 HP, and he other has 10 atack/round with max damage)

my Weidu log:
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #2 // BONUS MERCHANTS. These are the two bonus merchants from the original BioWare Collector’s Edition CD.
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #4 // RESTORED DAK'KON'S BLADE
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #6 // Dual Wielding Fix for Rogues by aVENGER
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #7 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for ToB, v1.66 WeiDU
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v7.02
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #1 // ANIMATIONS. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #2 // GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE (GUI). This component adds new GUI to your original BG2. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #3 // AREAS & SOUNDS. This component is required to play the mod.
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tougher Sendai (ToB Required)
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v5
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.20
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.20
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3073 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Reputation Has No Effect, Stores Price Fixed at 60% (Luiz): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs are never angry about reputation: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3141 // Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes and Dreams -> Non-Silly Version: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v7
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved TorGal and De'Arnisse Keep
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Bodhi
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Mae'Var
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Kensai Ryu's Tougher Kangaxx and Guardians
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Gebhard Blucher's Random City Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #23 // Smarter Beholders
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Göran Rimén's Improved Nymphs
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Tougher Druid Grove
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie 1.0 (Innocent Aerie)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Anomen 1.1 (Chivalrous Anomen)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Cernd
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Edwin
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Haer'Dalis
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Imoen 1.1 (Bratty Imoen)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Jaheira 1.2 (Intense Jaheira)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Jan 1.0 (Older Jan)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Keldorn 1.0 (Bearded Keldorn)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #19 // Korgan
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mazzy
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Minsc 1.0 (Minsc, buttkicker of evil)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #23 // Nalia
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok 1.0 (incandescent gaze)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #26 // Valygar 1.0 (braids)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Viconia 1.0 (Bitchy Viconia)
~AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS/SETUP-AMAUREASBG2PORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Yoshimo 1.0 (Bearded Yoshimo)
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB) before Sime-Vampire encounter uninstallend, afer that reinsalled)

Hey friend! I just stumbled upon this image by accident when I was searching for portraits! LOL
Nice character to say the least. biggrin.gif Very powerful. But where do I download her portrait? Could you please tell me? smile.gif
Best wishes
trufa
QUOTE(DanHibiki_Fan @ Sep 13 2009, 02:37 PM) *
Hey friend! I just stumbled upon this image by accident when I was searching for portraits! LOL
Nice character to say the least. biggrin.gif Very powerful. But where do I download her portrait? Could you please tell me? smile.gif
Best wishes

Greetingz!

Pls shoot at me a mail to the graffgabor@vipmail.hu mailaddress,and in response, I will send the BG sized portrait as attachment

Trufa

ps.:I can't send you a PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.