Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spanish translation of Herbs & Potions BG1 adn BG2
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Small mods, tweaks and fixes
Crisofilax
Hello people the Lair,

I'm Ancalagon el Negro, a member of Clan REO, a Spanish community about BG Saga, NWN, etc, etc.

Well, I'm writing because we've the translations of your mods Herbs & Potions Add-In to BG1 and BG2 since one year ago or more and we want know if you can updated your mods with it.

Thanks for all,
Ancalago en Negro.

Namárië.
Baronius
Hello!

I attached two files to this post. Are these the files you talk about? REO-Sarevok sent it to me on 23.7.2007, but I don't know why I didn't add them. Perhaps I promised it to him to add them when I have more time and then forgot (in this case, I apologize to Nicolas and REO for my negligence). Tell me if these files are up to date, or if you are not sure, just send me the new files (and send a post here when you have sent it). I hope I can update the mods soon with the Spanish translation.

Crisofilax
Hello Baronius,

these files are out of date and I've a new version but I can't upload it here (I'm a newbie in your forum bigcry.gif ).

I sent it to Leomar and maybe he could upload the new files here.

Thanks for all,
Ancalagon el Negro.

Namárië.
Leomar
QUOTE(Crisofilax @ Jun 8 2009, 01:31 AM) *
Hello Baronius,

these files are out of date and I've a new version but I can't upload it here (I'm a newbie in your forum bigcry.gif ).

I sent it to Leomar and maybe he could upload the new files here.

Thanks for all,
Ancalagon el Negro.

Namárië.

Attached are the new Spanish translations.

Greetings Leomar
Crisofilax
Thanks for your help Leomar, and yes, these are the news files.

Namárië.
Leomar
Baronius, if you want to upload new versions of the mods, it would be great if you can include Bearwere's fix for Herbs & Potions for BG1:
http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=3842

Greetings Leomar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.