Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yoshimo has nothing to say to you
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Meteo
I didnt accept his offer to join in irenicus' dungeon, I got kuchiko and now at CC yoshimo has nothing to say to me. anyway to fix this? Im not willing to start a new game just for this.
Meteo
So i kicked kachiko out and was able to invite yoshimo in and then asked kachiko to rejoin the party. Now there seems to be some kind of infinite loop where kachilko keeps talking to me saying "hello there". only way to get her to stop is to kill her...
Meteo
I forgot to mention, Im running big world project with almost all the BG2 "tactics" installtion
Chev
Then don't post here! For BWP and TS-BP please post Here.
Vlad
I fixed this in v7. TS-BP is a previous version. KD didn't fix this.
Meteo
ah ok... anyway I can fix this without a reinstall?
Chev
Please post all questions Here!
Meteo
Could you tell me which script needs to be fixed? is it kachiko.bcs? Im somewhat familiar with near infinity..
Vlad
Meteo, please read the posts. Chev advised you to ask the questions about TS-BP in the proper forum. I don't support the Big World Project, and the version of TS you are playing probably is not compatible with the Big World Project. Please visit the proper forum and you'll be answred your questions there.
Leomar
QUOTE(Vlad @ Apr 14 2009, 11:16 PM) *
Meteo, please read the posts. Chev advised you to ask the questions about TS-BP in the proper forum. I don't support the Big World Project, and the version of TS you are playing probably is not compatible with the Big World Project. Please visit the proper forum and you'll be answred your questions there.

Vlad is right. The TS v7.02 is not compatible with megamods and you will have more bugs, perhaps you have destroyed your installation with it. You should read the BWP manual carefully next time. And please follow the advice. This forum is for TS only and if you play megamods, so you get answers for your questions in the SHS forum. smile.gif

Greetings Leomar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.