Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The additional ToD components
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Tower of Deception
Leomar
Your mod is installed regulary with the main component:

0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)

About that we can read in the readme. But I'm missing descriptions of the two additional components in there:

1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian
2 // Encounter with Ustrain

Can you short explain, what this components do?

Greetings Leomar
Valiant
1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian component - it just make the Astral Shard Guardian tougher in the battle compared to original one.

2 // Encounter with Ustrain component - the idea for this component is just to meet with Ustrain, the tower owner, in his Astral Plane, where he was sent by his own people. You can reach this during the quests in Suldanesselar. Note that Ustrain a tough enemy, and combined with IA he´s even tougher than normal. Sikret did this creature for me. You´ve been warned!! smile.gif
Leomar
QUOTE(Valiant @ Apr 6 2009, 12:22 AM) *
1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian component - it just make the Astral Shard Guardian tougher in the battle compared to original one.

2 // Encounter with Ustrain component - the idea for this component is just to meet with Ustrain, the tower owner, in his Astral Plane, where he was sent by his own people. You can reach this during the quests in Suldanesselar. Note that Ustrain a tough enemy, and combined with IA he´s even tougher than normal. Sikret did this creature for me. You´ve been warned!! smile.gif

Thank you very much for your answers, Valiant. smile.gif

Greetings Leomar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.