Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sime Romance Won't Start
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
TrancingBear
Hi All,

I'm playing Tortured Souls for the first time -- killer mod!!!

I collected Yoshimo, Kachiko and Sime shortly before heading the Brynnlaw, and of course was diverted to the Island. I'm now at Brynnlaw and Sime has still not spoken to me. I've scanned the previous postings on this, but nothing seems to apply. Here are the variables that appear relavent:

Globals:
SIME_MEET 1
SIMEMATCH 1

Sime's Affects:
VP_LOVETALKDELAY 0

Curious that there's no SIMEROMANCEACTIVE or LOVETALK variables. My character is a Human Paladin, Undead Hunter.

I'm pretty good with the CLUA Console, Shadow Keeper and the DLTC Editor. Any ideas how I can kick start it? Thanks,

TB
Senka
This is because Sime would be in your party from the very beginning, I believe. You hadn't enought time to develope romance.
I'm pretty good with the CLUA Console, Shadow Keeper and the DLTC Editor. Any ideas how I can kick start it?

It doesn't help you, I afraid
Ardanis
Yes, as I recall after 2+ years you need to have her in party for some time before departing to Ch4. Can't say how many talks you need to wait for though.

Curious that there's no SIMEROMANCEACTIVE or LOVETALK variables.
There are several 'flirts' (or however they're called there) before the romance itself starts.

It doesn't help you, I afraid
It will help, provided you know how to read scripts, that's it. Otherwise things may get buggy.
TrancingBear
Thanks all, this is what I needed. I bumped VP_MyFlirt to 4 and that triggered the last flirt I needed to set the LoveTalk variables. Cheers,
TB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.