Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's play Baldur's Gate 1 (with a Swede)
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > Baldur's Gate and TotSC
flysoup
Hi folks,

Just wanted to share a link to my Let's play Baldur's Gate. I will try to update at least 3 times a week. But I am currently having a flue that results in update slowdowns. Anyway 3 parts is up:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/bg_comic/videos/1/

Join the epic saga wink.gif
Azazello
Hey flysoup, I just watched your video. Very nice. You do not sound like the Swedish Chef from the Muppets! (Some members might be too young to even know that show.) Also you are clearly understood in the video, no need to be nervous.

Some opinions:

If I were a new BG player, I would be curious to know why you're rushing past some of the encounters. Perhaps you could give a short comment in the next video that there are so many adventures to come, you're eager to get to the good stuff.

You listed the stats for each character. Perhaps not so important. Better, tell the viewer about the kits/classes and the benefits/shortcomings.

Could you post the mod list you're using in the video. You might want to tell your viewers a bit about each mod. I am sure you have Drizzt Saga in the list! laugh.gif

Are you using Tutu or BG1-only mods?

I'm sure I'll have more comments in your next installment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.