The Black Wyrm Lair Forums
The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Let's play Baldur's Gate 1 (with a Swede)
flysoup
post Jan 15 2009, 06:04 PM
Post #1

Chef of Goblin pies
Group Icon

Member of Graphics Dept.

Hi folks,

Just wanted to share a link to my Let's play Baldur's Gate. I will try to update at least 3 times a week. But I am currently having a flue that results in update slowdowns. Anyway 3 parts is up:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/bg_comic/videos/1/

Join the epic saga wink.gif

--------------------
DonĀ“t dwell in history or future due to those are times were you can not act within.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Azazello
post Feb 8 2009, 07:40 AM
Post #2

Forum Member

Hey flysoup, I just watched your video. Very nice. You do not sound like the Swedish Chef from the Muppets! (Some members might be too young to even know that show.) Also you are clearly understood in the video, no need to be nervous.

Some opinions:

If I were a new BG player, I would be curious to know why you're rushing past some of the encounters. Perhaps you could give a short comment in the next video that there are so many adventures to come, you're eager to get to the good stuff.

You listed the stats for each character. Perhaps not so important. Better, tell the viewer about the kits/classes and the benefits/shortcomings.

Could you post the mod list you're using in the video. You might want to tell your viewers a bit about each mod. I am sure you have Drizzt Saga in the list! laugh.gif

Are you using Tutu or BG1-only mods?

I'm sure I'll have more comments in your next installment.

--------------------
People want [M. Night Shyamalan] to do what he has done before...make good movies.

People want
[Rob Zombie] to do what he hasn't done before...make good movies.

Community Contributions
* Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * Shar Nadal (DSotSC-BGT) revision * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls * a directory of Mega-Installation Guides *
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 07:31 PM