Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question about 'older' versions of NeJ
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Beer Goggles
Hello there!
Like my post in the TS forum, I just wondered about previous versions of the Neverending Journey that I have gathered in the past and whether they're still good for any installation that I now plan to do?

As I understand it the current versions to use are:
- v691
- v694 patch
- Files for BGT are BGT-NeJ 1.01b, Setup-BGT.tp2 and bgtsongs.
- (NeJ42b used for the BWP/mega-mod - see elsewhere I know)

Are the following still good for certain installs or are they totally obsolete now? (I have assumed the latter):

- NeJ2v68 (BGT and stand alone only, according to readme), TS-NeJ2Fix

Again, please bear with me with the following ones. As I mentioned in my TS post, I've only recently come back to the game which is why I have all these 'older' files, and I do tend to hoard things! Are these basically 'very old' versions that are included in NeJ2?

- NeJ1v13s, NeJ1v14p, NeJ WeiDUv13i, NeJ Portal
- Spine of the World v1.6 WeiDU, Travellers in Time ch1v13 and v14 patch

Any advice appreciated!!

Edit: also there's a number of files still available on the Black Wyrm download page and on 'america.iegmc.net' for BP-BGT-NeJ and BP-NeJ (v3.11, v3.13, snares patch, BP-NeJv12). Are these obsolete too?
Chev
Again here at this forum we advise you to use only the latest versions of TS and only with the approved mods. All older versions and version for use with a 'Mega' Mod are not supported here.

Old versions/patches are not needed, just install per the Readme.

If you wish to install a 'Mega' Mod it would be best to install per the BWP and is supported there.
Beer Goggles
Cheers Chev,
I'm not necessarily asking for support on the files, just if they're obsolete though. After a few years away from the game I just wanted to see which old files I could safely delete without losing anything so that I don't have to carry them around for another few years!

(As per my first post, I know to keep mega-mod discussion away from this forum).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.