Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing resource in INTERDIA.2DA
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Hoppy
Hi Vlad,

Hope all is well and I came upon this with my installation of TS 702. BIMOEN2 was missing from the INTERDIA.2DA and only the IMOEN25 existed. I fixed in game by adding BIMOEN2 where it said "none". Sime and Kachiko's references were still there and only Imoen's was missing. This caused Sime and Kachiko to fire dialogs but no response from Imoen in Spellhold at the continue button in the dialog window.

Weidu here:

CODE
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // Component Name
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #0 // MULTI-STRONGHOLD. All the warrior classes (fighters, rangers and paladins) and monks may get the De’Arnise Keep as their stronghold in addition to another stronghold which is accessible according to their class. Also all dual- and multi-classes have no restrictions to the number of strongholds they may obtain.
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #1 // GRAND MASTERY FIX. This fix originally created by James Schumacher you may get from various sources including Baldurdash tweaks and cheats. It fixes the weapon proficiency table for fighters according to the original D&D rules implemented in BG1 and IWD. If you have not installed it yet I would strongly recommend to do so.
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #2 // BONUS MERCHANTS. These are the two bonus merchants from the original BioWare Collector’s Edition CD.
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #3 // IMPROVED COPPER CORONET
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #6 // Dual Wielding Fix for Rogues by aVENGER
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #7 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for ToB, v1.66 WeiDU
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v7.02
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #1 // ANIMATIONS. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #2 // GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE (GUI). This component adds new GUI to your original BG2. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #3 // AREAS & SOUNDS. This component is required to play the mod.
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash)

I posted here in case someone else came across this. Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Hoppy
Vlad
Thanks, Hoppy, a lot! thumb.gif
Hoppy
Anytime Vlad. I think you take care of the Interdia.2da with NeJ2 installed so I wanted to point out if just TS was there. It could even be implemented in the Bdash weidu or however you wish. Sikret and Baronius have a suggested coding for it which gives the desired result via TP2. You can PM one of us to save you some time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.