Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem with Dorn's Deep
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Lis
First of all, Hi, i'm new on this forum

I've a problem: when I ask the Elven Lich to teleport me in Dorn's Deep game suddenly crash during area loading sad.gif sad.gif

Do you have an idea of what should I do?

(sorry for eventually grammatical mistake and for laconic post, English is not my native language)
Vlad
Lis, you installed something wrong or in a wrong order or some incompatible mod. Please double check your installation. It is critical to strictly follow my instructions. Please see the corresponding topics.

Good luck!
Zyablik
Hello all

I have another problem with that. The above-mentioned Lich won't teleport me there at all. In all cases the conversation with it leads to Kundarhar or back to the Irenicus dungeon, and Accila leaves party.

Vlad
Your installation, please. I'm pretty sure you are not playing the latest version 6.9.4 which includes Dorn's Deep. In any way, it's worthwhile to wait now for the new version, which will be available very soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.