Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A comment on Halbo
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Inactive and waiting projects > Halbo NPC
Thaddeus
thumb.gif I'm happy to see that there will be another halfling NPC. It is my general opinion that all demi-humans have been neglected except for elves of course. But I'm partial to halflings and this sounds like it will be fun to play. I like most mod NPC projects but we certainly don't need yet another dual-wielding romanceable female with no missile weapon proficiencies. Not all NPCs' need to be super powerful, they just need character.
Sir_Carnifex
Thanks for the input . I tried to pick something that hadn't been done before while still making him someone I enjoy creating -- and hopefully someone that people will have fun using.
Moongaze
Dual-wielding romanceable female that is powerful? Sounds like someone has a problem with Chloe. *chuckles*
I do agree with the other part of the statement, though. We need more unique/underused things in the game, halflings being part of that as well.
Sir_Carnifex
Hmm, let's see....

Dual-wielding? No.

Female? No.

Romanceable? No.

Powerful? No

Lack of missile weapon proficiencies? No.

It looks like he's passed the test. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.