The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A comment on Halbo
Thaddeus
post Jun 9 2008, 01:09 AM
Post #1

Forum Member

thumb.gif I'm happy to see that there will be another halfling NPC. It is my general opinion that all demi-humans have been neglected except for elves of course. But I'm partial to halflings and this sounds like it will be fun to play. I like most mod NPC projects but we certainly don't need yet another dual-wielding romanceable female with no missile weapon proficiencies. Not all NPCs' need to be super powerful, they just need character.

--------------------
Better gear than mother wit a traveller cannot carry. A more tedious burden than too much mead a traveller cannot carry. A cautious man believes he will live forever if he holds back in battle. But he will not have peace in old age when weapons have spared his limbs.-"The Havamal"
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Sir_Carnifex
post Jun 10 2008, 10:20 PM
Post #2

Retired team member

Thanks for the input . I tried to pick something that hadn't been done before while still making him someone I enjoy creating -- and hopefully someone that people will have fun using.

This post has been edited by Sir_Carnifex: Jun 10 2008, 10:21 PM

--------------------
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box." - Italian Proverb

"I like criticism, but it must be my way." - Mark Twain

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

Quote Post
Moongaze
post Jun 11 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #3

Forum Member

Dual-wielding romanceable female that is powerful? Sounds like someone has a problem with Chloe. *chuckles*
I do agree with the other part of the statement, though. We need more unique/underused things in the game, halflings being part of that as well.

--------------------
-Transition into darkness-

Quote Post
Sir_Carnifex
post Jun 17 2008, 03:45 AM
Post #4

Retired team member

Hmm, let's see....

Dual-wielding? No.

Female? No.

Romanceable? No.

Powerful? No

Lack of missile weapon proficiencies? No.

It looks like he's passed the test. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box." - Italian Proverb

"I like criticism, but it must be my way." - Mark Twain

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 06:26 PM