Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Requesting Help With Romance Coding
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Workshop
Minotaur
Hi all.

I am trying to do this a little differently this time. Thanks to a wonderful modder who has been helping me I have finally gotten my NPC off the ground and in game with (NPC to NPC) banters and quests completed.

I am struggling however with the romance, and my modder friend doesn't know much on the subject either. Sooo...

What I am requesting is someone with the time to guide me and correct my junk. I will do the work but I need instruction from someone with the knowledge who has time to do a Step By Step with me (ME: Imagine a mildly retarded four yr old with Alzheimers...)

Any help/guidance would be warmly appreciated. I am going to post this in a few different forums as I am really looking for help.

Respectfully to all!

Minotaur
Bearwere
you could check http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=14359
Minotaur
I thank you for the link, I guess reading how to do an NPC (again) will help. MY problem is that in certain sections, grasping the CONCEPT of what they are saying is rather like trying to read Drow (for me)

I will give it a shot.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.