Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where is my TOB saved game??????
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
wellunhappy
Maybe it’s me but I’ve just made the transition from shadows of Amn to Throne of Bhaal saved my game and on returning to the game I discover that the NEJ GUI does not allow me to load Throne of Bhaal games.

Do I need to seriously consider dying my hair blond wink.gif or am I right in saying that nej GUI won’t let you access Throne of Bhaal Games?
Golden Thief
Hey if your a redhead don't do it... other wise go blonde laugh.gif

No not really, your quite right about the gui. I never thought about stating that in the walkthru since it isn't finished and has no TOB content but the times I made my mega installs I used the gui program for the BGT series. Your save is still there so what you could do is get the gui program and change it back to the original and you should be good to go.
Golden Thief
wellunhappy,
i tried to find the gui program and couldn't track it down angry.gif but here is another option for you cool.gif

look in the override folder and backup these files
start.chu
start.mos
startm.mos
stoneopt.mos

now look in the NeJ2\backup folder and find the same files and copy them to the override. you then will get the tob gui and be able to continue on.
happy hunting ph34r.gif
wellunhappy
my hair is pink at the moment although considering green with black streaks.

Anyway thanks for the help i'm really relieved it wasn't me being stupid.

I'll try it out and see what happens
wellunhappy
OMG U R so smart wub.gif

There was no NEJ overide so just cut and pasted from an old patched TOB game

anyway it works thumb.gif
Golden Thief
black with green streaks whoa-hoo. i'll have to think about that combo.

smart... naw i wouldn't take it that far just lucky rolleyes.gif
anyway glad file change worked for ya and your trudging on down the line thumb.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.