Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: questions about shar-teel, firkraag and conster
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
ucsb
I currently playing nej with the following set up (soa-tob-patch-weidu-ts-nej) and have the following question. I have shar-teel in my party and when I go to get firkraag for the first time he has a dialog with her and I can leave or go find some traitor. However it seems as if when she is in the party conster does not dimension door out so we can save the girl upstairs regardless of my answers. Is this a normal problem where I have to go find the traitor first and then we fight or maybe just a bug? Conster leaves to go upstairs as normal if Shar-teel is not near Firkraag, but if you don't have her talk to him the first time he has nothing to say to her after that. Any ideas on this would be great, and as a spoiler where can I find this traitor.

Thanks much in advance.
Vlad
where can I find this traitor

In Chapter 3.
ucsb
ok what area would said traitor be in? Thanks much
Vlad
Hi ucsb,

All these questions, including Dar's quest, relate to Part 3 of the mod, which does not exist. No areas, no quest, nothing can be reached in the present version of NeJ2. Coming back from Halruaa you completed your NeJ2 game at the moment.

All the best!
ucsb
Thanks for the info vlad, great mod. Another question is Dak'kon upgradeable in nej2 or is that for nej3?
Senka
is Dak'kon upgradeable

Katana? Install Baldurdash-WeiDU 1.66 + fix
ucsb
yes the dak'kon katana. right now i have soa-tob-patch-baldurdash weidu 1.66-ts-nj. What is fix? maybe it just can't be upgraded till tob? i have only tried to have the dwarf upgrade it so far but he doesn't even recognize it as something that can be upgraded.
Hoppy
It upgrades when equipped at certain levels.
ucsb
without having to have it upgraded by the dwarf or the imp? Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.