Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: yoshi is not in CC
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
stilus luminis
Hi there!

This time I am sure I have a "real" problem. It is as follows: I refused Yoshi to join my party in Irenicus' dungeon. He says he would be found in the CC. Later I let Kachiko join my team, lost Imoen, and walked to the CC, to pick up Yoshi. Only, he is not there. I used the console to check the area in the dungeon where I left him. And actually he's still standing there, having nothing to say, and Kachiko does not react to him. To use the console to cheat yoshi in the cc does not work either. Yoshi10 to 12 just give me the speech from our first meeting in the dungeon, again with no reaction from Kachiko's side. Yoshi17 and 18, found by shadowkeeper, are not found by the console ("file does not exist").

Has anyone an idea how I can save the day and get a joinable Yoshi in the CC?
Golden Thief
I have found Yoshimo & Kachiko a tricky couple when it comes to meeting and joining because he is needed when you exit for the full banter with Kachiko. That is your problem of why he did not go to the CC. Also if you kick them out in the wrong order you can not get them back.

Don't know how to save your day on this one. I don't think using cheat ctl-Q to make him join will help. It might then kick him out first and then Kachiko will leave, if that happens you might be able to get them to rejoin.
ucsb
not sure how you can get a joinable yoshi in the cc, but if you take him in and then have him and k leave before you you exit then they will both be waiting in the sea bounty in the docks for you. make sure to talk to k and have her join so you get both if you pick them up there.
stilus luminis
Thank you! I finally have both in the team now. I missed the banters when they first meet, however I hope their quest will work now anyway.
Just for the records, if anybody faces the same problem:
I used the CLUAConsole to get back in the Irenicus Dungeon 2nd floor, Yoshi still standing next to the portal, still ignoring me. Used ctrl+Q to get him in my team. Walked some meters with him and Katchiko, so, even if they were not formally introduced to each other, they have some time to get used to each other. Then I kicked him by the "normal way" out of the team, chosing the dialog option "wait in some major tavern". As he leaves, Katchiko, fallen in deepest love to Yoshi while just walking a few steps with him, leaves too.
I consoled the rest of my party to the CC, and there both are waiting thumb.gif . This time they react if I just talk to them. Yoshi makes his decision dependent on her will to join. She has "not found a ship" so far, and, nice as I am, that will be the first thing we are looking for as a, hopefully, functioning TS party.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.