Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: surprise -kachiko ahead!
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
stilus luminis
Hi there!

Before I get to the point let me first post a big big thank you for this nice, exciting and challenging mod! So far, I had a lot of fun playing it, and there were almost no bugs, the storyline and all characters work very good! Congratulations!
To the situation I have:
I finished Dorn's Deep, went through Arundels portal once more, landed back in evil Irenicus' dungeon, and swaggered (hey, I am verrry experienced, incredibly rich and armed to the teeth with finest + whatever-weapons ;-) to its end. Without Yoshi, 'cause the space in my party is very limited. Now there waits Kachiko at the end of the dungeon, asking me to join her to hunt down Yoshi.
I did not install "tortured souls" (and did not play it so far). Nor did I install any other mods than NEJ version 6.9.1 plus patch 6.9.4.
Now the question: Am I right thinking Katchiko is tortured soul content? Are both mods combined in version 6.9.1? And since she is already waiting for me, should I let her join? Will I miss any great adventures if I refuse her offer? I have no safes old enough to let Yoshi join my party. It would be a pity if I leave nice Dar behind for her just to realize that she does not come with an own quest.

Thanks for your help!

Golden Thief
I don't know how you got Katchiko in the game because I have a fresh install of the latest NEJ and went to the exit and no Katchiko shows up. I also looked through the files and see no Katchiko.

Are you sure you did a fresh install of NEJ only?

She is not important to NEJ so refusing her has no bearing on NEJ, she is only important to TS.
stilus luminis
@ golden thief:

Thank you for the hint. I checked my weidu-log, and, well, that is a bit embarrassing now, actually I installed TS as well. Er, I think my next install should better not be a late-night activity.
May some mercyful admin delete this thread, please?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.