Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: question on wyrms tooth
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
ucsb
How do I get to the entrance for the frost giants? I can not cross the bridge and have searched everywhere, am i missing something? I know it is in the southwest corner and I can not get to it. Thanks in advance for the help.
Leomar
QUOTE(ucsb @ May 10 2008, 06:27 AM) *
How do I get to the entrance for the frost giants? I can not cross the bridge and have searched everywhere, am i missing something? I know it is in the southwest corner and I can not get to it. Thanks in advance for the help.

I don't know if that the same in NeJ, but in Icewind Dale you can get a book with instructions to repair the bridge. This book you can get from a man left standing by the hidden humans under the lizards main area. Talk with the man about each topic, to get the book.

Greetings Leomar
Golden Thief
Just to confirm what Leomar stated, yep you need the book to repair the bridge it is the same here in NEJ.
ucsb
Thanks I found the book to repair the bridge
wellunhappy
This is not in the walkthrough I missed this bit. angry.gif

Can someone add this to the NEJ Walkthrough or add a line that people need to refer to the Icewind Dale one.

Or better still rewrite the NEJ walkthrough into English. tongue.gif

I know I'm going straight to that place where all the bad elves go.
Golden Thief
I'll see what I can do for you on that for I did write the other walkthru's. I started to do this when Dorn's Deep part first came out but it didn't seem as hard as the other parts so I didn't complete it.

And what do you mean in English?!??!?!?! Ok I'm a lousy writer but it is in American English.

And yes you are a very, very bad elf. ph34r.gif So watch your back.
Hoppy
QUOTE(wellunhappy @ May 12 2008, 02:02 PM) *
This is not in the walkthrough I missed this bit. angry.gif

So much for role playing?

or
http://www.gamebanshee.com/icewinddale/walkthrough.php will probably have most info on NeJ's IWD content, I guess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.