Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sime and Leina
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
wellunhappy
Okay so if I’ve read this walkthrough thingy right.

You can’t have Sime and Leina in the same party because one is linked to the Bohdi quest and the other is linked to the shadow thievies and if you want to do NEJ part deux you need to have Leina. Right? thumb.gif

So assuming this is correct is there any way I can have both in my party and do the Ulcaster quest as well? blink.gif

I can think of a couple of ways, none of which vlad would approve of but has anybody tried getting them both without problems? unsure.gif

Obviously if I was to proceed I understand that this will void my warranty and make me have to go crawling to the SHS people for any help in the event of a CTD.
Golden Thief
I would say you would void your warranty. laugh.gif Oh that is a good one.

In order to get to Leina you have to join with Bohdi or you can not find her which cuts off the shadow thief path. I have never tried clua to the area to try and get around the quest Bohdi gives you. Since I have never tried it I have never tracked the globals either, I bet Vald's reply will be you will break the game but hey that is also part of the fun.

I need to reload the games but if I remember correctly none of Leina's dialogue loop back to Bohdi in a way to break it but I might be wrong. I would suggest getting Sime normal way then hacking Leina.

By the way you really only need Hrothgar to do NEJ (Ulcaster) the rest of the NPCs come along for entertainment. Only after a certain point will Ulcaster become unavailable but he is always needed to be in your party to get there.

Do you have more then TS and NEJ installed?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.