Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Laruel is bullet proof
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
wellunhappy
Something is not right Laruel has taken more damage than I have points on my calculator. unsure.gif

I'm guessing something is wrong when CTRL Y is not cutting the mustard. unsure.gif

Seriously, though what's wrong?

Does he have to work through his spell book before he can be taken down? I've not got NI installed on this machine and it would be probably get me fired as well (don't ask). Focus on my problem not my care free approach to work. biggrin.gif
Hoppy
Where is this Laruel? Not the lich that talks a lot and sends you to Dorn's Deep or home, right?
Bereth Darkides
Thats the only Laurel I know...should we tell him he's NOT supposed to kill him?

Oh well..Throw your rocks harder!
Hoppy
Well, she probably has figured it out by now that he is pretty important. I wonder if Hrothgar would stutter if wellunhappy did manage to destroy Laurel.
ph34r.gif
wellunhappy
You're all so mean! bigcry.gif

It turns out I was trying to lay the wrong ghost to rest. thumb.gif

so I haven't played for a while, what can I say. blink.gif

Maybe a bug with my install or maybe part of the game but when i choose to go back to kuldy the lich does a little wander round the screen in cutscreen mode and thats it. it just loops. n obody gets transported anywhere.

the only option that works is Dorns Deep, which is fine for me cos I can always CLuA back to sell book.
Hoppy
QUOTE(wellunhappy @ Apr 25 2008, 05:12 PM) *
You're all so mean! bigcry.gif

It turns out I was trying to lay the wrong ghost to rest. thumb.gif

so I haven't played for a while, what can I say. blink.gif

Sorry, it was a silly day. blush.gif

Maybe a bug with my install or maybe part of the game but when i choose to go back to kuldy the lich does a little wander round the screen in cutscreen mode and thats it. it just loops. n obody gets transported anywhere.

the only option that works is Dorns Deep, which is fine for me cos I can always CLuA back to sell book.

Hmmmm it has been a while since I played this mod. Usually Hrothgar pulls you aside and talks to you and then you get options to Dorn's or Kuldahar. In this version, Dorn's Deep is a must which sounds like you have done. Did you try talking to the assistant and then Laurel? Vlad just may have to jump in here and set things straight.
Bereth Darkides
Don't mind me,, I was just kidding around :-)

or (Does the "Doctor Evil")

was I just throwing rocks?

MMwaahaha MMMWWWAaaaahhhahahaa MMMMMMWWWWAHHHHHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.