Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem in Upeer Dorn's Deep
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Flinx
Okay so here's the deal. I'm in Upper Dorn's Deep outside the puzzle room and when I click on the secret door all I get is it's locked. I tried Knock and what have you, no luck, I've killed all enemies, acquired I'm pretty sure all items, and can't seem to figure out what's up with it. The previous time I played NeJ it worked fine. The MODS I currently have installed other then NeJ are; Planarsphere MOD v2.6c, Planar Sphere Teleport, and The Longer Road v 1.5.1. As far as I can recall I had these and more mods installed last try and there were no problems with this area of the game. I have debated trying to CLUA my way into the puzzle room and leave but don't want to go area by area till I find which one it is. (Yes I'm lazy I'll admit this.) Can someone help me figure out how to unlock this darn door? I'd very much appreciate and thanks a lot.
Leomar
QUOTE(Flinx @ Apr 20 2008, 08:08 PM) *
Okay so here's the deal. I'm in Upper Dorn's Deep outside the puzzle room and when I click on the secret door all I get is it's locked. I tried Knock and what have you, no luck, I've killed all enemies, acquired I'm pretty sure all items, and can't seem to figure out what's up with it. The previous time I played NeJ it worked fine. The MODS I currently have installed other then NeJ are; Planarsphere MOD v2.6c, Planar Sphere Teleport, and The Longer Road v 1.5.1. As far as I can recall I had these and more mods installed last try and there were no problems with this area of the game. I have debated trying to CLUA my way into the puzzle room and leave but don't want to go area by area till I find which one it is. (Yes I'm lazy I'll admit this.) Can someone help me figure out how to unlock this darn door? I'd very much appreciate and thanks a lot.

I don't know I'm counting the right door, but I remember from Icewind Dale, that you must press an arm of a statue in the room to open the secret door? Are you in this room or is it another? Have you tried that? The room I mentioned is the room with the tall round table.

Greetings Leomar
Flinx
The room you are talking about is the same room I was referring too, the only statue that you can interact with that is not the door is the one next to it which you are supposed to interact with after you solve the puzzle BEHIND the door. Thanks for the reply however, the door and statue both claim to be locked and "warded" so what do I do now, what's the deal with this, any other ideas?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.