Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem in the Severed Hand
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Stilkyz0r
I have a problem with the priestess quest in the Severed Hand. After I've killed all of the priests, acolytes and clerics in all the three additional levels, Denaini doesn't seem to register it, and doesn't give me a reward for the completed quest. I've done the holy water quest as well, and this she noticed.. any hints on what to do?
Senka
It's simple. You didn't kill ALL clerics. Some of them may hide in rooms behind the open doors. Just enter in a room, close a door - and you can see cleric...
Stilkyz0r
Hm... strangely enough, you seem to have been right. When I returned to the fourth level of the priest tower, there were two priestesses waiting in a room I'd already visited... strange.. I'd been in and out of the place a couple of times, but after trying it again after finishing all the other levels, it finally worked! Thanks for the advice. Now I'm on the right track tongue.gif
Bereth Darkides
Re-Attach... ineffective.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.