Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Compatibility questions
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Arkain
Hi there.

I'm planning to finally try out TS in my next BG2 run so I'd like to ask about some (in)compatibility issues I've come across here. In the TS&IA thread I've read that the romance bug fix and Imoen dialogue bug fix components of EoU are incompatible. Is there any possibility to change this in the near future or does the new Baldurdash include something along those lines? Or is it because the NPCs affected by those fixes are changed by TS so that it doesn't really work with each other?
What I'm also wondering about is whether it would be okay to use G3's Tweak Pack instead of EoU. Would this cause problems? I know that it's the case if you use Fixpack instead of Baldurdash, hence the question.
Vlad
Hi Arkain,

Well, you questions are rhetoric, in my opinion, as they do not assume any answer but only confirmation. Thus, I won't reiterate here. There will be no changes to TS from this point of view. Those modders who were interested in compatibility of different mods had enough time for more than 6 years to resolve compatibility issues with the first mod, which introduced custom romances into the game. Unfortunately, it was not an issue for the mod makers, who simply ignored TS. With respect to G3, it would conflict with Baldurdash, so it's not recommended. EoU - only several safe components, which do not appear in Baldurdash.

Good luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.