Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TS 7.02
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Hoppy
Hi Vlad and everyone. I was installing TS with NeJ2 last week and it seemed to install OK but I looked at the debug and saw this a few times:
WARNING: cannot find block matching [TS/mess/noNeJ/o4Jaheir.bcs]

Did I confuse the order, again? I want to play or test both and wanted to reinstall everything again with BGT 1.01 courtesy of Ascension 64 and you. Does it look like it could be critical? I installed TS before NeJ2 like your instructions say. That was just with a BG2 setup with patch and Bdash 1.6.6.

Will I be OK with new versions and BGT1.01?

Vlad
Not really, except that the messengers in Jaheira's romance can appear in Halruaa or on the Island of TS. You can try to switch the installation order - first NeJ2 and then TS, and see how it goes. I mean fresh installation:

ToB + ToB patch + BD 1.66 + NeJ2 6.91 + 6.94 + TS 7.02

or

ToB + ToB patch + BD 1.66 + BGT 1.01 + NeJ2 6.91 + 6.94 + TS 7.02

Please use the TP2 file of BGT 1.01 attached in the pinned topic, and if you wish, install BG1 songs.
Hoppy
Yep, i got the TP2, I had that for a while, just not that version of BGT. I was hoping to have TS, NeJ, IA(before yours), ToD and The Four. Just got to get the order right as IA after NeJ2 was bad I found out in my test.

Thanks Vlad thumb.gif
Bereth Darkides
I don't have that problem. Perhalps because I didn't install BGT!

Mayhalp this is the reason?
Hoppy
Well they are suppose to be compatible. I am not going to use the BGTNeJ2 minimod and try reinstalling after I finish testing IA and TS compatibility.
critto
Pardon me for posting in the year-old thread, but it seems that there is a minor typo in the current TS 7.02 package which causes an installation problem on BGT. In the file "TS/bgtdlg/eFINSOL.D" on line 17:
CODE
EXTEND_BOTTOM FINSOL01 29
  IF ~InParty("Sime")
Global("SimeRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2
Gender(Player1,MALE)~ THEN EXTERN ~SIMEJ~ TSTOB8
END

Downloaded the archive again to make sure this bug wasn't fixed yet and, apparently, it wasn't. So, maybe it is a good idea to release a quick hotfix or even update the package completely.
PS: sorry if this is the wrong topic for such stuff, but I didn't found any "bug report" threads nor felt like making a new one for such a minor problem.
Vlad
Hi critto,

Thanks for the report. I don't have a copy of TS now to check this problem. I understand that your concern is the missing bracket. Could someone please to check that eFINSOL.D in both "bgtdlg" and "nobgtdlg" has indeed this typographical error?

critto, please patch this file at you end.

Good luck,
Vlad.
critto
Well, it seems that the problem exists only in "bgtdlg/eFINSOL.D" file. I've checked the TS archive which is currently residing on BWL server.

critto, please patch this file at you end.

Yep. Already did.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.