Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One little note of compatibility
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Tower of Deception
Bereth Darkides
Regarding this statement:

QUOTE:
Changes in v3:

- Lightning Machine frequency has been toned down as requested
- Some treasure and loot has been removed
- Many scripts have been revisited
- Dialogs have been rewritten
- All monsters and battles have been improved
- One new addition - encounter has been added - strongly recommend to have IA installed
END QUOTE

Now if I seem to recall IA still isn't compatible with TSv7.02 until Sikret has finished his new version. So I would naturally assume not to install this (Tower of Deception) until his new IA version is released....Correct?

(as it seems to make sense anyway).
wub.gif
Bereth Darkides
Though I have noted this point:

http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?...amp;#entry26848

Sikret
See this post.

- ToD is fully compatible with IA (its third component will even be much more interesting if played with IA, but having IA is not a must).

- ToD is also compatible with TS as far as I know.

- TS and IA are not yet fully compatible with each other till I release the compatibility patch.

So, for now, if you want to play ToD, you can install it with IA or with TS (but not with both TS and IA; but this is because TS and IA are not yet fully compatible with each other).
Bereth Darkides
Where should I install it, below:

SoA + ToB + ToB official patch + Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.66 + TS v7.02 + NeJ2 v6.91 + NeJ2 patch v6.94
Valiant
You should install it as a last mod. After all that´s above. I guess smile.gif no seriously, install all mods you want, mean that combo you mentioned above and then install TOD.
Bereth Darkides
Thanks again Valiant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.