Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will this load order be ok?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
baihbalm
1) SoA + ToB + ToB patch
2) Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.64
3) Improved Anvil v5
4) “Four”-v3 (mod for improved anvil)
5) Ascension-WeiDu + 1pp flaming swords (note sure if this is compatible)
6) RR -> One’s specified in Improved Anvilv5 -> Readme
7) NPC-WeiDu mods -> A) Kivan / B) Kityanav6.4.4
8) Kit Mods -> A) NPCKit v2 (Anomen) / B) RPG_KPV1 (Wiz slayer is the only one i'm using, it has 1 custom spell I think) / C) SP-Collection v7 (Sylvan Mystic) -> no kits have NEW HLA or spells
9) NeJ2 v6.9.1 + v6.9.4

Is the load order ok?

Are there any mods that are not compatible?

Thank you for your time - BB
Sikret
Ascension is not compatible with Improved Anvil.

Furthermore, Improved Anvil should be installed after all other mods (with the sole exception of "The Four" minimod).

Whether NEJ2 should be installed before or after Improved Anvil is not completely known to us yet. Chances are that they will work together either way. (EDIT: However, I belive that it's probably safer to install IA after Nej2. Vlad never replied to this post.)
baihbalm
Well, after a few tests, the RPG-KP kit mod was NOT compatible, so i just replaced it with sword & fist. wink.gif

I'm guessing this would be compatible (with ascension gone and a more stable load order)

1) SoA + ToB + ToB patch
3) 1pp flaming swords (still not sure if this is compatible)
4) RR -> One’s specified in Improved Anvilv5 -> Readme
5) NPC-WeiDu mods -> A) Kivan / Kityanav6.4.4
6) Kit Mods -> A) NPCKit v2 (Anomen) / Sword & Fist Kit (Duskblade) / C) SP-Collection v7 (Sylvan Mystic) -> no kits have NEW HLA or spells
7) Improved Anvil v5
8) “Four”-v3 (mod for improved anvil)
9) NeJ2 v6.9.1 + v6.9.4

Oh, and before I forget... since you are the creator of the 'auramaster druid kit' -> is there any chance there could be a seperate release of that mod so I could use it with another set up.... like BGT or something.

(I used to have a copy of the mod, and I loved it, but I don't remember where I put it and I can't find the single mod release of the auramaster druid kit)

Thanks you for the help, can't wait to try these mods out biggrin.gif
Sikret
You are welcome.

Don't forget to install the fixes I have uploaded to the forum. You can find their list and links in the initial post in the Progress Report for IA v6 thread.

Also, be warned that IA and Nej2 have not been tested together yet. If you encounter any problem during the game, report it and we will do our best to fix it if it's the result of a conflict between these two mods.

It's probably safer to instal IA after Nej2 (you have currently installed Nej2 after IA as I read in your post). If you want to change the order of installation, uninstall "The Four" and IA, then install IA and then "The Four"; in this way both of them will be shifted after Nej2.

If you have already started the game, you will have to start a new game after changing the order of installation.

The stand-alone version of the Auramaster kit is not supported any longer. You can play the kit if you install IA.
baihbalm
QUOTE(Sikret @ Mar 7 2008, 01:24 PM) *
Also, be warned that IA and Nej2 have not been tested together yet. If you encounter any problem during the game, report it and we will do our best to fix it if it's the result of a conflict between these two mods.

If I encounter any errors, i'll just let ya know on this thread.

QUOTE(Sikret @ Mar 7 2008, 01:24 PM) *
It's probably safer to instal IA after Nej2 (you have currently installed Nej2 after IA as I read in your post). If you want to change the order of installation, uninstall "The Four" and IA, then install IA and then "The Four"; in this way both of them will be shifted after Nej2.

Ok, will do, thanks for the tip.

I'll let you know how it goes smile.gif
baihbalm
Here's my current install order

1) SoA + ToB + ToB patch

3) 1pp flaming swords (note sure if this is compatible)

4A) Dungeon Crawl v 3

4B) RR -> Do Not Use ->
- Bard kit revisions
- Bard High Level Ability revisions
- Thief kit revisions

5) NPC-WeiDu mods ->
A)Kivan
B)Kityanav6.4.4

6) Kit Mods ->
A)NPCKit v2 (Anomen) /
B)Sword and Fist (DuskBlade Kit) /
C)SP-Collection v7 (Sylvan Mystic) /

7) NeJ2 v6.9.1 + v6.9.4

8) Improved Anvil v5 (don’t install the mod until you put in all the fixes -> # 10)

9) Improved anvil fixes (do this before installing the mod)
A)-Download the dragring file and paste it into the "itm" folder (the "itm" folder is inside "ImprovedAnvil" folder in your main BG2 folder).
-Download the CCLER20B file and put it into "scripts" folder (the "scripts" folder is inside "ImprovedAnvil" folder in your main BG2 folder)
C)-Put MULTIG.d file into "dlg" folder (the "dlg" folder is inside "ImprovedAnvil" folder in your main BG2 folder).
-Put the dplayer3 file into your "override" folder (the override folder is inside the main BG2 folder)
D)-Download the S_fsdrag.baf file and rename it to S!fsdrag.baf (the underline has to be renamed to exclamation mark), then put the renamed file into "scripts" folder ("scripts" folder is inside "ImprovedAnvil" folder in your main BG2 folder).
E)-Put the two baf files-> AR4500.BAF & AR0334.baf into "BAF" folder (improved anvil folder).
- Put the spl file-> spwii01.spl into "spl" folder. (I had a bit of trouble downloading this one, so I just used 'saved target as' -> hope that works)

10) install Improved anvil

11) “Four”-v3 (mod for improved anvil)
Sikret
Since it's possible that Vlad won't check IA's forum, here is the link to my response.

I repeat again that IA and Nej2 have not been fully tested with each other yet. Both are very big and complex mods; hence, it is recommended for you to keep your list of installed mods as short and clean as possible so that if you encounter a problem, Vlad and I can help you. Needless to mention that the IA-Nej2 combo adds such a huge amount of new content to your game that you don't really need to install other mods (and endanger your game's stability).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.