Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'Tis been a while since I last played this
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Moongaze
Indeed, 'tis been a while. I can't remember which version I played way back in the day, but I'm guessing it was either 5.x or 6.x
Regardless, a lot has changed during my absence, what with different fixpacks and of course version changes. happy.gif

I'm thinking on playing Tortured Souls after I manage to fix up Oulan and have her out in the open. Is there anything I need to be aware of?

-Which fixpack is advised to play Tortured Souls? Baldurdash-WeiDU?
-Sime romances both male and female PC's, no? Are there any other romance requirements?
-Is the Valygar Romance still included?
-I've read Coran and Dynaheir are removed? Will they make a fleshed-out appearance in later versions, or will it be left like this?
-Back in the day, I remember something about Bodhi temporarily joining evil players. Is that still an option, or am I thinking of a different mod?
-Anything particular compatibility issues I should look out for? (I do not intend to install IA this time, nor do I use any "big" mods such as BGT, The Big Picture, etc)
-Anything else that might be important to let a new player know?

Thank you very much,
Moongaze
Vlad
Hi Moongaze,

Which fixpack is advised to play Tortured Souls? Baldurdash-WeiDU?
Yes.

Sime romances both male and female PC's, no?

Yes.

Are there any other romance requirements?
Sime - non-evil PC, Valygar - human, elf, half-elf and halfing.

Is the Valygar Romance still included?

Yes (and flirts).

I've read Coran and Dynaheir are removed? Will they make a fleshed-out appearance in later versions, or will it be left like this?
Yes. There will be no more content regarding these NPCs.

Back in the day, I remember something about Bodhi temporarily joining evil players. Is that still an option, or am I thinking of a different mod?

Yes. This is an evil path. If you join her guild, you'll travel with her to the Island of Tortured Souls, where she may join your party.

Anything particular compatibility issues I should look out for?
No. It is compatible with most of the mods around, which do not introduce some logical incompatibilities. I hope that Sikret will make his compatibility patch for IA, and I'll add it to the next release.

Anything else that might be important to let a new player know?

Install it at the first place, right after Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6.5.

Moongaze
Ah, very good. Thank you very much! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.