Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ring of Might and ezekiel silent problem
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
ulmo
Hello Vlad.

i reinstall bg2,tob, offical patch and nejv691&694 patch only after your answers.

Now i have 2 problem on halruaa.
1- I found RoM and speak with Lavallin.She enhence ring and say speak other mages Genevra --> Owain --> Aulay . But i speak all mages, students, seniors etc.
i cant find them. I think maybe must be rest. i rested 3 times and speak again all npc s but i cant find theirs.

2- I accept Ezekiel quest and only steal Kalinor's body from tombs. When i back to Ezekiel, he not speak with me "ezekiel not say about"
Vlad
These are walkthrough questions. Please refer to the Walkthrough available in the pinned topic.
ulmo
1- But i visit all places and talk to all npcs after speak and get enhanced RoM with Lihillas. I dont find who called Genevra, Owain and Aulay students.
i think any bug there. isnt?

2- I play with walkthrought, and all comments is ok when steling Kalinors body. it must be ok when get body to Ezekiel. But he dont talk with me
Vlad
First, you should talk to Genevra. She is in one of the buildings where you made the tests. She will appear only in 24 hours of the in-game time (3 times to rest if you have nothing to do in Halruaa) after you met Lhillias. As it is stated in the ReadMe and in the Walkthrough, the mages normally sleep at night, so if you wander around during the night time, you have no chance to meet anyone. The second is Owain, and he is supposed to be met in any place. Once again, count 24 hours and meet Aulay in the Gallery.

With respect to Kalinor, if you triggered the Guardian of the tomb, and thus attract mages, Ezekiel will never react to the body. He merely protects himself. Try to enter the Mauseleum, remove one trap from a certain tomb, where the body lies, with your invisible thief and leave the Mauseleum as fast as possible. Don't touch other traps and don't lout other tombs unless your thief is very proficient. Alternatively, you may prefer not to complete Ezekiel's quest but just to enjoy items from louted tombs. It's your choice.
Golden Thief
Hi Vlad,
Beat me to it. I was going to be a little more specific where to meet them but that is half the fun figuring out where they are.

Have a question for you about a statement that was made once and wondered if it did apply to these 3 elementialist. I never ran into this so I don't know if it is a factor with them or not.

Quote: Each elementalist has certain requirements for your mage stats: INT, WIS, CHR... and also money.
Dependent on this, you have different reply options. If your stats are low or your PC is not a mage at all, try to boost your stats with potions before talking to them.

They should always show up and if you don't have enough money you can not get the ring enhanced but does INT, WIS, CHR prevent them from helping you if it is not high enough?
Vlad
...yes, thanks for this comment. I won't beat you now. laugh.gif

Please note that different stats are required for different elements of the Ring.
Golden Thief
Humm, now I'm going to have to play with lower stats to figure out what happens. wacko.gif
Still waiting for any new NEJ stuff to play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.