Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cant leave eastheaven
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
ulmo
Hi,
i install nej2v694 and begin new game.
i finished missing caravan question and hrotgar join my party. When i try leave easthaven my party go to cavern on missing caravan.
İ cant go to the watermill. How i can go?
Vlad
You should probably report the finished quest to the caravan owner and visit a Temple of Tempus. Please see the walkthrough.
ulmo
Hello Vlad.
i visit temple of tepmus but Accalia not speak with me. Just say "you again. Farewell"
i try to speak Accalia with main character , Hrotghar, and other all. But she not say anything.
Vlad
You are really missing something. I would suggest to reinstall the whole game anew, in a new directory starting from BG2 and following the installation instructions. Then before starting a new game, to read walkthrough. Then start a new game and make a separate save as often as possible. It seems to me you are not so familiar with this kind of games or mods. I wish you good luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.