Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 questions in the Wyrm Tooth?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
nerieo
Thank you Vlad! thumb.gif

The Auril's Knight is so tough, but I killed them by some trick happy.gif

Now I have completed most quests in Wyrm Tooth, and face two questions:

1, I have taken the Joril's Badge, how can I get into the Lower Dorn's Deep?

I can't find the entrance mark at the door to the lower level, should I find sth else?

2, As I have collect the "Journal of Evayne" and "Barrel of Pure Water", I want to get

back to Severed Hand to finish this two quests, can I go back to it now?
Vlad
There is only one way at this point --> to Kuldahar, and *back to the future*. At this point you cannot go to Low DD or to SH.
nerieo
Thank you Vlad, and I have a little suggestion about one item in this mod, the "Kontik's Ring of Wizardry"

Do you think it is too powerful to hurt the game balance? +2 AC, +2 Save, +50% cold damage made by the

wearer, double every level magic the wearer can memorized -- it is mush more power than any item

I have used in the original game, and I got it easily. So would like to you weaken it in the next version?
Vlad
Agreed. smile.gif
keldorn
Regarding Wymm's Tooth, how do I finish the quest given by Kerish to either return or kill all the slaves? Killed Vera, Gareth and all the slaves hiding in the cellar but still no option during the conversation with Kerish to conclude it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.