Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Content past Halruaa
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
ClefairyTorii
First off I want to say thanks again for creating these mods. I've said it before and i'll say it again, but you guys make the best mods and now I play only your mods exclusively every time i decide to replay BG2.

My question though is if there is any new content after Halruaa. When I last played the mod, Halruaa was as far as it went. I've searched the forums and can't find the information I'm looking for. (I have been known to miss stuff right in front of my eyes though)

I've seen that there have been a slew of patches fixing bugs and adding quests, but I can't find anything regarding the main storyline.

I mean no disrespect as I plan to DL the new mod/patches regardless, but I would like to know if there has been new content if it exists.

Thanks again for all your efforts. BG2 is still my favorite game and you guys are the main reason i keep coming back to it.
Vlad
ClefairyTorii, thank you for such kind words. This is one of the reasons why I'm still here. You, guys, simply don't let me say "goodbye". biggrin.gif

If you didn't play v6.9.1 (+patch), then it contains Dorn's Deep and Wyrm Tooth. Unfortunately, there is no much new content in NeJ2 past Halruaa. I'm working now on a new version of TS remaking areas and rewriting scripts to achieve more compatibility with other mods, logical and technical. Then, I hope to proceed with Kerdorn's Romance, and only after that I'll come back to NeJ2. I appreciate that it will take a couple of years at least. With respect to TS, I really hope to start testing of v7.0 in a couple of weeks, so you are cordially invited.

Good luck!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.